• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

+rep for sori and my last team for being amazing and good mannered!
edit: +rep too for opposing team for being patient with our teammate's dcs!

+rep thor for being super friendly and playing kinda okay so-so and carrying the game! (see page 11)
Yeah seriously though I was thankful for everyone patiently pausing when I dc'd like 15 times. Really some nice members.

P.S. nice avatar bro

Thorinbei

Neo Member
panda did everything. i was just staying waaaay back and just tried to spam whatever combinations i could think of... qweqwewqeqweqweqwerqweweweweweeewwqqqwe. (crosses fingers)

Low Tier
7A40AF82B4538EC781D9DA5210C38CA0AD4797C1

gg

G-Unit

So I had an accident at home yesterday and hhad to go to the hospital but I'm back home. I'll be on bed over the weekend. So I won't be able to show up for cher carrying me :! Glhf over the weekend

Low Tier
So I had an accident at home yesterday and hhad to go to the hospital but I'm back home. I'll be on bed over the weekend. So I won't be able to show up for cher carrying me :! Glhf over the weekend

:(

Get well soon, hope everything's ok!

Guesong

Yo Guesong how come you only post about stomps :eek:

And you never play :eek:

Cause the last page was mostly stomps, seemed appropriate.

And I never play cause I sadly am lacking the combination of time and energy to do so, sadly.

Work. Work everywhere!

guesong lives inside the maelstrom

lightning

lightning storms everywhere

Also that.

Cause he gets super salty when he loses. That last game wasn't a stomp gue, we did ok just couldn't really get our mid game together.

It don't mind losing so much as feeling helpless and useless during a game. That gets to me alot, I admit it.

Tenck

Damn at your audio lol. I think I have everything turned off on my game so I don't hear that. Or unless you have a mic and your window is open, I can understand.

Neki

Cause the last page was mostly stomps, seemed appropriate.

And I never play cause I sadly am lacking the combination of time and energy to do so, sadly.

Work. Work everywhere!

Also that.

It don't mind losing so much as feeling helpless and useless during a game. That gets to me alot, I admit it.

that's why you captain, pick a carry and farm all day while your team dies

*cough* milkman *cough*

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Okay, so I'm still not very clear on how the client works, how do I actually find and join IHL games? I couldn't find a way to search lobbies by keyword or anything.

dorkimoe

Okay, so I'm still not very clear on how the client works, how do I actually find and join IHL games? I couldn't find a way to search lobbies by keyword or anything.
Find lobby. Passworded games. Neogaf and just see if any are up. You search by password .Also check Neogaf chat channel people spam it

My first adventure captaining in a legitimate game. Fun game, but my W:L in this league is hurting.

Good game, Tsunami. It was my first time also.

Thanks chair,pnn,telo,cheeto for an awesome game and dealing with my noobiness.

Didn't land a single good ult on Tide tbh, lol sorry.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
After heading straight to the dumpster at the start of IHL, 1.09 has swindled his way to the top with the highest ELO at 1594.

kagete, on the other hand, has the lowest ELO, at 1452. But no one is really surprised by this at all.

Meanwhile, a whopping 30-40% of players who've shown interest have yet to play! IHL games are typically advertised in the Neogaf chat channel, and when they are, you should go to Play -> Find a Lobby -> Private Games, entering "neogaf" in the password area to see the IHL room. Sometimes the password changes but usually it doesn't, at least drop by and spec or follow one of the streams.

dorkimoe

After heading straight to the dumpster, 1.09 now has the highest ELO at 1594.

kagete, on the other hand, has the lowest, at 1452, but no one is really surprised by this at all.
I've only played 3. I would have the lowest if I played. But I only play when I'm captain. Nobody wants to pick me :(

Top Bottom