• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fixed, no worries.

I think it was delirium, and he ran away soon after committing his dastardly crime.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really think you guys should just take off all the people who haven't played. It really shouldn't be to hard to readd them if they ever do play, and would make the list easier to look though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Also would the following players please confirm their identities (and if you see them online/play a match with them, ask them to come in here if possible):

Carl2282
EvilPigKing
Miles
yamibito
Mister Sinister

Neki

YIBQ7.jpg

Pillow vs Yuber grudge match 3

and the results:

Duesy

Also would the following players please confirm their identities (and if you see them online/play a match with them, ask them to come in here if possible):

Borsalino
Carl2282
Dues
EvilPigKing
Miles
yamibito
Mister Sinister

Duesy=Dues. Will play With the correct name in the future

anyone doing some games? i can't figure out how to join stuff :(. im the gaf channel and the chat thing on steam but thats about it. also joined the group.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ok so fna84 is meeru, gggggggggggggggggggg; this guy is buying accounts or something. his alt name was hanazake, a banned meeru alt. And pro typed in all chat, "meeru you need to gtfo" in our second game and he immediately logged off. We need to do a better job checking accounts inactive for months that suddenly join and to make sure everyone that's playing has a corresponding gaf name :/.

thanks detective ikuu btw

edit: btw fna84 is a legit gaffer but he plays on the name ferny84, meeru was just posing as him.

ok so fna84 is meeru, gggggggggggggggggggg; this guy is buying accounts or something. his alt name was hanazake, a banned meeru alt. And pro typed in all chat, "meeru you need to gtfo" in our second game and he immediately logged off. We need to do a better job checking accounts inactive for months that suddenly join and to make sure everyone that's playing has a corresponding gaf name :/.

whats meeru?

edit: btw fna84 is a legit gaffer but he plays on the name ferny84, meeru was just posing as him.

I find it amusing that despite being blackballed and loathed by dota gaf, he still desperately wants to be a part of it.

What happened in that game? over in 21 minutes?

well we pushed them down pretty hard i think. they had a trilane strat of bounty/CM/veno top, invoker mid, SK solo bot vs. brood. I almost gave up a first blood at the beginning as ES and got lucky getting out of i think, and that would've really changed the game since that top group is pretty burst based and the EXP and farm from my sloppiness would've made things different. It really helped that we had POTM with leap who could safely get out of there and otherwise I just stayed out of lanes most of the time to let others get farm while i kept my eyes on the minimap.

they didn't do much to stop enigma getting farmed really well, and invoker and SK had tough times in there lanes. I think invoker going blades of attack instead of some stats was a problem for him, especially against somebody with the burst of tinker.

SamVimes

well we pushed them down pretty hard i think. they had a trilane strat of bounty/CM/veno top, invoker mid, SK solo bot vs. brood. I almost gave up a first blood at the beginning as ES and got lucky getting out of i think, and that would've really changed the game since that top group is pretty burst based and the EXP and farm from my sloppiness would've made things different. It really helped that we had POTM with leap who could safely get out of there and otherwise I just stayed out of lanes most of the time to let others get farm while i kept my eyes on the minimap.

they didn't do much to stop enigma getting farmed really well, and invoker and SK had tough times in there lanes. I think invoker going blades of attack instead of some stats was a problem for him, especially against somebody with the burst of tinker.

I really didn't have any issue against Tinker mid, the fact is that the trilane should've controlled runes (which admitettly i didn't think about after the game was over) so he wouldn't get a thousand haste runes and kill everyone.

Also i should train to creepblock on delay, the two times i played mid on US i fucked up my block completely.

I really didn't have any issue against Tinker mid, the fact is that the trilane should've controlled runes (which admitettly i didn't think about after the game was over) so he wouldn't get a thousand haste runes and kill everyone.

Also i should train to creepblock on delay, the two times i played mid on US i fucked up my block completely.

ohhhh you had delay. alright that makes a lot more sense. i wasn't delayed and my fissures were still absolute poo haha.

wow a lot of these games are really one sided aren't they?

anyway, just lost one. i think my picks weren't good. let tide get FP'd and the guy who played tide did a lot of really really good ultis. we got confused with our lanes at the beginning which kinda messed things up a bit too.

Volodja

Was it really that stacked? I don't know the skill level of anyone on gaf.
I would say that it was quite stacked, but even then, we fucked up so much we deserved to be destroyed.
It took me 3 pulls to understand that my pull camp was warded. Actually I'm not even 100% sure that it was, maybe I just messed up the timing every single time.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Was it really that stacked? I don't know the skill level of anyone on gaf.

that first blood on rubick (we didn't plan it, just spotted him out of position) just gave me a free mid tbh, and we drafted pretty crunch lanes (although bot still had some trouble, even top in the beginning).

SamVimes

that first blood on rubick (we didn't plan it, just spotted him out of position) just gave me a free mid tbh, and we drafted pretty crunch lanes (although bot still had some trouble, even top in the beginning).

Yeah i was in that game (AA) and i know it was a stomp, i was just wondering if the players on radiant were just way better.

I stood there brain afk for like a minute, should have known that people were coming.
gg #1 sf na

Volodja

If I actually woke up and managed to get my pulls going, we could have done something top, but I didn't and instead decided to get caught out of position.

Top Bottom