• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Alright, first IHL game went pretty well, I didn't completely embarrass myself which was nice. Severely hampered by the fact that I found out after the game had started that we use mumble instead of the in-game voice, so my communication was almost non-existent. Lesson learned for next time.

Alright, first IHL game went pretty well, I didn't completely embarrass myself which was nice. Severely hampered by the fact that I found out after the game had started that we use mumble instead of the in-game voice, so my communication was almost non-existent. Lesson learned for next time.

Hey no, you were fine. Your wards helped us push at the right times.

Haha yeah, we'll see you man.

B1fwH.png
gg

Neki

The 5 Rules of IHL

Don't let Furion through.

Don't let Lycan through

Don't let Dark Seer through

Don't pick Enigma

Don't pick Shadow Demon

optional: Don't let Bounty Hunter through.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1) Stop stacking.

2) If you've been keeping track of your score and it doesn't line up with the spreadsheet, it's probably our (read: my) fault. PM me and I will go through every page to add it up manually and fix it.

No anbokr, you're not actually 12-0.

3) Again, please don't quote game screens, especially if they're from a few pages ago. This is somewhat tied to 2). Any score contests should be PMed to me since pro, milk and tomat are lazy bums.

4) The following people need to confirm their identities.

Carl2282
EvilPigKing
Miles
yamibito
Mister Sinister

In other news, the top 3 DOTA IHL players are thedoombass, Milabrega and 1.09, in that order. Which goes to show how messed up our ELO system really is, since 1.09 should be at the bottom of the list along with kyan, rac, and lordaudie.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
1) Stop stacking.

2) If you've been keeping track of your score and it doesn't line up with the spreadsheet, it's probably our (read: my) fault. PM me and I will go through every page to add it up manually and fix it.

To be fair on #2, I've still seen people quote scoreboards after they have been posted once already, and I have heard of captains not posting scoreboards too. Plus with three of us working on the spreadsheet things may have been added twice by accident.

Also yes, stop stacking plz.

delirium

In other news, the top 3 DOTA IHL players are thedoombass, Milabrega and 1.09, in that order. Which goes to show how messed up our ELO system really is, since 1.09 should be at the bottom of the list along with kyan, rac, and lordaudie.

Why did you think I wanted to talk about abandoning Elo in the Hon IHL? Elo doesn't work for tournaments.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why did you think I wanted to talk about abandoning Elo in the Hon IHL? Elo doesn't work for tournaments.
Eh, it has numbers and people like watching those numbers go up. What's most important (to me) is games are being played.

Sanjay

lol, Pillow + puppet team combination.

Were you feigning death at the picking stage?

Stop hating and get good Haly, I think I did that right.

Ice cold man...... Ice cold.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
No anbokr, you're not actually 12-0.

wat. were did dis come frum?

to be fair on the sf game, i aint not guna not pick up my espn broskis freakinchair/alumnus if they are available brah. other captain didn't want those scrublics but i had faith in them

Top Bottom