• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Wes

venison crêpe
kVu1Z.jpg

4X1GF.jpg

Quoted for Size.

Another game for the books. Very fun to watch. Great to see some new players play.

Milabrega

Captain's: Myself Radiant vs. Treecubed Dire

nq4kz.jpg

Treecubed is Uriah
Applejack's Hat is Sarcastic Response
BIng Bing is Tenck
Vautrin is Nilbog

I Think everyone else was playing with their gaf name.

Wes

venison crêpe
Some games are going to be stomps right now. With so many new players, or players we don't know much about, getting involved it's hard to guarantee balance.

In an ideal world every game will be close. For now, as long as everyone is getting a game and more and more results are getting punched in to the calculator, the better the matchups will eventually be.

Bare with it folks. Although from all the talk in the lobby and mumble everyone seems pretty happy being involved thusfar.

Having three simultaneous IHs going earlier was awesome.

SaberVulcan

Quoted for Size.

Another game for the books. Very fun to watch. Great to see some new players play.

I'm glad it was enjoyable for you. It was enjoyable to play, and it's always fun laning with a new player as your support :). For real though, our support really pulled their weight and kept up with the wards.

Looking forward to future games.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So is the only way to record match outcomes by posting a screenshot here?
Yes, it's the captain's responsibility to do so. If your captain hasn't posted it yet, go bug him or do it yourself but make it clear that you're posting for your team and it doesn't get double posted.

Captain's: Myself Radiant vs. Treecubed Dire

http://i.imgur.com/nq4kz.jpg?1?3144[IMG]

Treecubed is Uriah
Applejack's Hat is Sarcastic Response
BIng Bing is Tenck
Vautrin is Nilbog

I Think everyone else was playing with their gaf name.[/QUOTE]

First game as lesh there. He's fun!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Did u read the OP? there is no grand finals.

Also just got HUGE swindled last game.

So this is going to go on forever and ever and ever and ever?

So Street Fighter, Civ, Day Z, and Rift are all dead now? darn.

n0b

I'm of the opinion that rac totally and illegally swindled this game and that it shouldn't count but WHATCHA GONNA DO.

rac got swindled last night against me. There are gonna be a lot of swindles in early games until we get a better idea of people's skill levels.

Haly

NEW RULE. ONLY ONE PERSON POSTS A GAME. PLEASE CHECK PREVIOUS POSTS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET POSTED TWICE.

DO NOT QUOTE GAME WHOLE SCREENS EITHER, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. THIS IS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY.

Tenck

Yeah I wanted Lina because that's who I'm comfortable with. Damn, with a teammate like you, who needs enemies?

Got to pick viable heroes. If you don't like honesty, Dota 2 isn't going to be the game for you. I've done pretty fucking bad at times, but I wont hesitate to call someone out.

Our whole team was a mess. All of us fucked up somehow, so the blame is there to share.

Duesy

Hopefully the names of these people correspond with their name in the spreadsheet--if they are even in the sheet.

Artanisix

Please remove img tags if you're gonna quote screen caps. We want to avoid accidentally adding scores twice

Also loki has to earn back that elo he lost to me somehow

Haly

THAT"S NOT WHAT I MEAN.

I mean I don't want duplicates of the same scoreboard, EVER.

Fucking neki.

Artanisix

We don't mean don't quote images, we mean don't REQUOTE images because we had an issue with entering data twice! Put them back in quotes!

Top Bottom