• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Low Tier
53DE1C9C8AFF80B5F7076E99B21358A93D72660D

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Swindles everywhere, IHL is starting to burn.

New players being set up against experienced teams. This will ultimately destroy this league unless something is done.

</tomat>

*edit*

And just for the record, I said this to Haly:
I know I don't know a lot of shit about DOTA and that I complain too much, but I want to see the league work out. I don't want to see people turned away from it and have it back down to the core players we're all used to.

Right now it's very inviting to new people, just straight up asking for people who haven't played yet fight club style, but over time are there any systems in place to try and prevent playground style popularity contests for player picking? Or will people with low points be encouraged to play with equivalent people? Same with high? What's this look like when it's all shaken out?

Guesong

Swindles everywhere, IHL is starting to burn.

New players being set up against experienced teams. This will ultimately destroy this league unless something is done.

</tomat>

Don't /tomat that.

1.09 AND tSwift on the same team against bunch of newer to DotA2-GAF-GAF and their team stomping? Loki being in a totally inappropriate lobby and his team just utterly stomping?

People don't want to have fun, they just want whatever the undetermined carrot on that stick is going to be, and if we're already seeing this on Day 2 of the IHL, gl hf with the rest. Shame on you guys, really. If you wanna be that tryhard with WIN AT ALL COSTS, go fucking mm. And I don't buy that "b-b-but we don't know whose good or not yet!" bullcrap.

Making games interesting and entertaining for all is the goal here, not just to fucking boost your win ratio by always picking the same top tier players over and over with no regard whatsoever for team balance because I WANT A HAT.

Jesus.

EDIT : And just as I post, I see Milkman bringing some justice. Good. Uzu probably was meeru anyways.

Low Tier
Don't /tomat that.

1.09 AND tSwift on the same team against bunch of newer to DotA2-GAF-GAF and their team stomping? Loki being in a totally inappropriate lobby and his team just utterly stomping?

People don't want to have fun, they just want whatever the undetermined carrot on that stick is going to be, and if we're already seeing this on Day 2 of the IHL, gl hf with the rest.

Making games interesting and entertaining for all, not just to fucking boost your win ratio by always picking the same top tier players over and over with no regard whatsoever for team balance.

I'm outraged! Grr!

???

Jesus Christ.

I sit in captain spot simply because nobody else will man up. In the interest of getting games out, I sit in captain 5 minutes after I make a lobby simply because nobody else will. Also, seeing as how I don't know half of the player-base, I'll pick up one player that I know, and rest of the team was simply whoever wanted to sit on Radiant. Saying that that game was 'fixed' is akin to claiming that any of my losses due to me getting newer players were 'fixed' as well. Simply put, if anybody steps up to captain in my place, I'll placidly sit down and let them draft. But people want to play, so I'll captain until other people learn to step up.

Neki

DO NOT PLAY WITH UZU. He is rigging games, kicking people from lobbies, and setting up unfair matchups. Complete disregard for rules. Banned from IHL. The below game will not count.

-

get dr kirby, I can`t see practice games from other people. o_O

Weenerz

Banned
Looks like some baddies got grouped with him and raged when he outplayed them. Makes sense to ban the only good player instead of trying to help the sacks of shit playing with him.

bzm

DO NOT PLAY WITH UZU. He is rigging games, kicking people from lobbies, and setting up unfair matchups. Complete disregard for rules. Banned from IHL. The below game will not count.

-

dam already?
Either way, dont worry too much about the swindlege. Bunch of nerds (read: haly, milk) lookin into it trying to keep it fair.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Okay, I'm being clued in onto some swindle games. Obvious ones, like Loki against 4 newbies or 1.09 and Swift against 5 newbies.

The first one I'm discounting because Loki as last pick is just... really stupid. The second one I'll let slide but if it happens again I will also be discounting it and probably taking action against the offending players too (I'd rather not).

Until Uzu can come here and confirm who he is (and more importantly, that he isn't Meeru), game 27959297 will be disqualified, apologies to telosfortelos and DR. FUCKING DOAK, but not jet (who I assume was working with meeruzu because LOL 600 GPM LESH) and Loki, who is Loki.

bzm

Okay, I'm being clued in onto some swindle games. Obvious ones, like Loki against 4 newbies or 1.09 and Swift against 5 newbies.

The first one I'm discounting because Loki as last pick is just... really stupid. The second one I'll let slide but if it happens again I will also be discounting it and probably taking action against the offending players too (I'd rather not).

Until Uzu can come here and confirm who he is (and more importantly, that he isn't Meeru), game 27959297 will be disqualified, apologies to telosfortelos and DR. FUCKING DOAK.

ITS HAPPENING

Artanisix

Looks like some baddies got grouped with him and raged when he outplayed them. Makes sense to ban the only good player instead of trying to help the sacks of shit playing with him.

That's funny, I don't see you posting in the thread at all until I banned Uzu.

culex-knight

Neo Member

Until Uzu can come here and confirm who he is (and more importantly, that he isn't Meeru), game 27959297 will be disqualified, apologies to telosfortelos and DR. FUCKING DOAK, but not jet (who I assume was working with meeruzu because LOL 600 GPM LESH) and Loki, who is Loki.

I'm "jet."

I don't even know who the fuck meeru is.

EDIT: Engrish.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Didn't have a reason to, I do not play Dota 2 but Uzu is a Steam gaf chat bro and I am vouching for him. Uzu is not a cheater, you have no proof.

Dr. Grackl says he was removed from Uzu's lobby.

Weenerz

Banned
Dr. Mr. Whatever the fuck is a liar. I've been on this forum for years, would you believe some zilch no one has ever heard of, or me, the superstar of everything.

nilbog21

Banned
I gotta give mad props to Milk and Procarbine and whoever else set this up. neogaf inhouses went from 0/day to 8000 per day, so fun xD

also i apologize for idling in specs - won't happen again 8)

Weenerz

Banned
Uzu should be given benefit of the doubt on this one. He is a God among insects in Dota 2, and should be celebrated for his Godhood.

Top Bottom