• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I honestly want to try this in a stomp, or vs heroes with no summons or bad Necro carriers. Wouldn't work at all in a close game I think.

Conditions for Aghs Luna:

1) You have a good early game and are outfarming the other carry
2) The other side has no frequent BKB builders
3) Team is aggressive at mid-game

http://webm.host/17fd6/vid.webm

TUSR

Banned
SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW CHITOGE/ONODERA FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THINK ONE OF THEM IS THE PROMISED GIRL HUH SoBayed RAKU IS BANGING HARU NOW SoBayed SHOW ME YOUR BibleThump FACES SoBayed SoBayed

Hylian7

YOU HAVE NO POWER HEREEEEEEE

Battle_Fury_icon.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How are RTZ's queues so damn long? Why doesnt the matchmaking do like it does in EU where it puts 2 high mmr players on opposite teams and then fill it with 4k shitters?

Chris R

Give me two plus feet of snow over a kinda big earthquake that wakes you up in the middle of the night.

Too bad there isn't a big euro tourney today now that I'm up.

Edit: only a 7.1 quake, felt like much more, first time I'll have extensive clean up from fallen stuff

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
its a throw away to tank the losses while my new friends learn how to play mid and safelane

Yeah but having a friend who is a shitter is the best excuse for a loss on your main acct. I've never been responsible for a loss in my life. My friends are just all learning how to play.

Satch

Banned
Yeah but having a friend who is a shitter is the best excuse for a loss on your main acct. I've never been responsible for a loss in my life. My friends are just all learning how to play.
You would have to see the games with ur own eyes to understand

One friend plays sniper only. If he doesnt get sniper he will pick viper and feed. If he picks sniper there will be pudge 100% and he will lose mid

One used to pick drow every game but i convinced him to upgrade to clinkz. He JUST started like a month or two ago and he already asserts himself by saying "i am mid" and "get out of my lane whore." Hes gotten much better now that he plays clinkz imo but now i think hes trying to go back to drow and im afraid for his progress

One plays mirana only. hes not new, he has like 800 games of mirana. He is fine if he plays carry mirana, but if we all stack together thats like three people instapicking carry and if he has to play utility the game is just fucking over

One isnt all that new anymore, he used to only pick supports. He hasnt even been playing that long and now he has "my carry sucks" mentality and so is learning how to play carry. i told him to try slark because it has a lot of escape ability and its just not working out. Hes finding out that carry has more to it than just hitting creeps so now hes transitioned to playing core enchantress, which hes doing better with

if we all play together it is sniper, drow/clinkz, mirana, witch doctor/disruptor/bane/oracle(rofl)/enchantress 100% of the time, and then i try to round out our draft against the inevitable Bounty Hunter, Riki, Pudge, Spirit Breaker, Zeus, Phantom Assassin, Weaver, Spectre and Huskar that we play against

The good news is that since i dont care nearly as much about the losses i do stuff like cliff jungling natures prophet and jungle treant and support batrider with no blink dagger etc and thats honestly a glimmer of fun underneath all of the struggle

G.ZZZ

You would have to see the games with ur own eyes to understand

One friend plays sniper only. If he doesnt get sniper he will pick viper and feed. If he picks sniper there will be pudge 100% and he will lose mid

One used to pick drow every game but i convinced him to upgrade to clinkz. He JUST started like a month or two ago and he already asserts himself by saying "i am mid" and "get out of my lane whore." Hes gotten much better now that he plays clinkz imo but now i think hes trying to go back to drow and im afraid for his progress

One plays mirana only. hes not new, he has like 800 games of mirana. He is fine if he plays carry mirana, but if we all stack together thats like three people instapicking carry and if he has to play utility the game is just fucking over

One isnt all that new anymore, he used to only pick supports. He hasnt even been playing that long and now he has "my carry sucks" mentality and so is learning how to play carry. i told him to try slark because it has a lot of escape ability and its just not working out. Hes finding out that carry has more to it than just hitting creeps so now hes transitioned to playing core enchantress, which hes doing better with

if we all play together it is sniper, drow/clinkz, mirana, witch doctor/disruptor/bane/oracle(rofl)/enchantress 100% of the time, and then i try to round out our draft against the inevitable Bounty Hunter, Riki, Pudge, Spirit Breaker, Zeus, Phantom Assassin, Weaver, Spectre and Huskar that we play against

The good news is that since i dont care nearly as much about the losses i do stuff like cliff jungling natures prophet and jungle treant and support batrider with no blink dagger etc and thats honestly a glimmer of fun underneath all of the struggle

This read like a story i could tell to my nephews.

LiQuid!

See, I'd say wash your hands of that mess and run, but that's literally my entire stack already and I don't hide my shame on a smurf. It's not as specific as 3 people insta-locking a single hero, but close. Almost everyone I play with has to play core. I'm always support, mostly sole support too. One guy I play with plays nothing but the hardest carries every game (from his Bulldogesque pool of 4 heroes) and whines and feeds if he doesn't get blowjobs in lane. Almost everybody else I play with is some degree of feeder and plays core in 90% of games. It's the god damned worst. It's so rare I get to be a legitimate factor in a game aside from trying to secure farm for my flock of shitheads in the first 15 minutes.

Why do I even play Dota?

Kade

I played with a guy named "always my team is trash" who went Midas > BoTs > Rapier on Arc Warden and his whole schtick was that he'd bait LC Duels and fights with his double. We lost spectacularly.

Hylian7

I played against a guy named "always my team is trash" who went Midas > BoTs > Rapier on Arc Warden and his whole schtick was that he'd bait LC Duels and fights with his double. We lost spectacularly.

Wat.

Did LC not know you can tell the difference?

It this like when TB was reworked and some people didn't believe you could tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom