• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Fucking zyori still blaming a great fnatic comeback where they won 3-4 fights in a row on the "rubberband." These casters need to fucking stop, winning big fights back to back to back to back and forcing buybacks from the enemy cores would have won you games in past patches as well.

This this this this this this. my god its so painful to listen to.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nobody in this scene deserves the amount of shit they get from haters as much as Zyori does. It pisses me off every time I have to listen to him cast a game so I watch with the sound off most of the time.
rage.gif

inkls

Nobody in this scene deserves the amount of shit they get from haters as much as Zyori does. It pisses me off every time I have to listen to him cast a game so I watch with the sound off most of the time.
rage.gif

In the age of the internet. The new tech savy generation struggle to find the mute button eh?

Interfectum

Fucking zyori still blaming a great fnatic comeback where they won 3-4 fights in a row on the "rubberband." These casters need to fucking stop, winning big fights back to back to back to back and forcing buybacks from the enemy cores would have won you games in past patches as well.

Fucking this. So annoying listening to that horse shit.

manfestival

rage.gif

I actually strongly agree with you and do the exact same thing lol. I mute the stream and play music.

52club

To me 6.82, while very controversial, led to a day of really fun games (both playing and watching) it has since been rolled back in stages which I understand. But it was damn fun while it lasted in my opinion.

HR's Silencer must have thought he was playing Zeus with the way he was mashing Ulti Refresher in every late game fight...and sometimes even before the fight.

Zoon

Veno offlane with max wards+passive is so strong.I just won my second game today and I was against a trilane void,swm and ss.Items:basi/aquila->tranquils->eul's->aghs/hex.

I think xyclopz was casting a long time ago. I mistankenly thought xyclopz nd lysnder was the same person.

Also current rumors is fanatic is hanni,cwm and other 3.
Finstack will not be fanatic.

Edit:h4nni cwm arise ace and ryze is fanatc.

Anno

I think xyclopz was casting a long time ago. I mistankenly thought xyclopz nd lysnder was the same person.

Hanni already wants to pick Magnus every game, I guess now he will.

ksan

rofl cwm and arise, im impressed if the team stays together for 36 hours

What are the major Dota2 tournaments apart the International? ESL and starladder?

Edit: It should be this: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Premier_Tournaments

There are a lot more than expected. Now what are the best events in terms of organization (schedule easily available for instance), and in terms of cost efficiency (best matches)?
i-League had the highest prize pool out side of the International.

DreamLeague, Starladder and ESL are the ones who have come closest to that.

Dec

Is there any schedule for the finale of the Excellent Moscow Cup Season 2? I assume the ddos made them delay the series and they then lost the venue?

As someone who played Earth Spirit a lot pre-patch, I really hate the changes to his kick. You can't line up the angle and click the stone from a distance to have him run up to it and kick it automatically. It's very frustrating.

Way easier to accidentally kick an enemy away instead of kicking a stone at them point blank too.

H4nni salty. I'm thinking he has toxic personality.
Kind of teammate that blammes mistakes heavily.

Earth spirit boulser smash has a bug atm. I think thats why he wont move when issuing the skill.

Wok

Dreamhack

i-League had the highest prize pool out side of the International.

DreamLeague, Starladder and ESL are the ones who have come closest to that.

Thanks. So only ESL NY and Starladder are still unfinished for 2014.

For ESL NY, it seems only the finals with the 8 best teams are left.

For Starladder, it seems there are the the European playoffs and then the finals left to play.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Yeah he comes off as kinda of an asshat, not sure what he was mad about at the end of that game with the sarcastic, "You guys definitely deserved this" jab at team tinker.

Demoli

Earth spirit boulser smash has a bug atm. I think thats why he wont move when issuing the skill.

It will do fine 99% of the times. If you want to kick place one rock on yourself (I wish we could double tap rocks) then kick where you want the rock to go. If you want to kick enemies just click them.

It's just wonky when the rock is just outside the range.

Thanks. So only ESL NY and Starladder are still unfinished for 2014.

For ESL NY, it seems only the finals with the 8 best teams are left.

For Starladder, it seems there are the the European playoffs and then the finals left to play.
Well you'll also have a new Dreamleague soon and The Summit 2. Both will be big.

inkls

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2014/9/29/6862757/dota-2-the-1000-hour-review

Dota 2 the 1000 hour re

Was really finding it interesting until these parts:

One of the artefacts of the game being designed by young males is in its presentation. Female characters tend to perform clichéd support roles while dressing in form-fitting costumes that seem to have shrunken in the wash.

Doesn't the author know heroes like Drow ranger, Medusa, Spectre, Phantom Assassin, Templar assassin, Luna, qop, DP, Mirana, Enchantress, and Lina are or can be played as carries/semi-carries? I don't disagree on the point he made some of their outfits.

Most egregious for me is the case of Crystal Maiden, whose death animation involves a momentary glimpse of the character stripped down to her underwear.

I though this was a bug?

Otherwise pretty read.

Zeth

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2014/9/29/6862757/dota-2-the-1000-hour-review

Dota 2 the 1000 hour re

Was really finding it interesting until these parts:

Doesn't the author know heroes like Drow ranger, Medusa, Spectre, Phantom Assassin, Templar assassin, Luna, qop, DP, Mirana, Enchantress, and Lina are or can be played as carries/semi-carries? I don't disagree on the point he made some of their outfits.

I though this was a bug?

Otherwise pretty read.

TotalBiscuit's critique of article:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ngiujr

The CM cosmetic glitch as sexism seems silly. This might be an example of trying too hard.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, we should get a bunch of tickets/hats this Thursday, right matt? You were saying Valve was going to try get to pushing one "hat" update per month at the beginning, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom