• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I think people mostly build Diffusal on her for the mana burn from the illusions. Not sure if it is worth it with how long her illusions are around.

Burning mana is always good in 1 vs 1: Storm Spirit cannot escape, Invoker cannot go invisible or use his spells, Void cannot ult', etc. It usually makes haunting more effective, on top of the slow to get fleeing ennemies. Plus more damage to kill faster and escape quickly.

shira

Merlini Zeus in I-League
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

AHTFZpD.jpg

xyclopz, best caster

Okay, Merlini is just awful today. How do you not ult to find the Lycan in the jungle. He's been caught out too many times in obvious ganking situations, missed proper times to ult (ult form lycan on low health in a horrible position trying to juke). He has damn near the lowest net worth in the game as solo mid. Also his build is godawful.

Fortunately the throw mechanic is real and a decent Zeus ult changes each and every fight (until BKB's) if done right.

Okay, Merlini is just awful today. How do you not ult to find the Lycan in the jungle. He's been caught out too many times in obvious ganking situations, missed proper times to ult (ult form lycan on low health in a horrible position trying to juke). He has damn near the lowest net worth in the game as solo mid. Also his build is godawful.

Fortunately the throw mechanic is real and a decent Zeus ult changes each and every fight (until BKB's) if done right.
pretty sure theyre all still sick in that house

bbd23

Merlini pls stop playing and go back to casting
SLx19c3.gif

edit: so yamateh is the only one left in Titan now?

new team called Team Malaysia. (TI3 Orange). interesting

manfestival

7bb804edb1.jpg

lol weppas was taking this screenshot of his golem family when bloodseeker came at the last second and ruined the family gathering :(

Gah, this is the point where I hate the All-Hero challenge.. Chen.

Fun to play him but he's so limited in impact past 20 minutes.. you turn into a coach for the rest of your team and try not to die.

As a side note.. holy SHIT the chain lighting small creep puts out a lot of damage. It's like getting free kills once you persuade them.

Juggernaut is starting to become one of my favorite picks this patch. The BAT buffs have really done a job on him and healing ward is so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom