• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trove Carafe store entry has been removed.
Sculptor's Pillar store entry has been removed.
Hero's Heirloom store entry has been removed.
Champion's Chest store entry has been removed.
I'm not sure what this means, considering all four are still on the store

bounchfx

Wasn't ESL going to have an item set released to the store? What ever happened to that, I remember them mentioning it on reddit

we pushed some updates to Valve last night, here's hoping it gets approved and put in ASAP... the show is less than a freaking week away and the prizepool could use some serious love.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm not sure what this means, considering all four are still on the store
He took it down, maybe its something that will happen with tomorrows update? Or simply misinformation.

I expect an update tomorrow, BTS starts Friday, and Valve is supposed to start with there monthly tournament ticket updates. I guess World Cyber Arena got pushed up a day since they do start in a few hours.

They really need to add a South American server that works for people who aren't in Brazil.

Literally every game in US East I can't talk to at least 1 or 2 teammates because they don't speak the same language as I do.

This last game no one on my team spoke English and neither did the enemy team.

At some point Valve is going to have to own up to the fact that they should call US East>Central America.

Conceptor

http://www.douyutv.com/9704

cheeky.gif

Ketch

LOL i can't believe Ketch was trying to sell people on vlad with Sven, that's worse that his armlet idea which in hindsight is kinda okay maybe but vlads?! You know what else can you get with the same amount of monet that a vlad costs? FUCKING DRUMS, actually drums is cheaper than vlads so i rest my case gaf, please return Ketch to the crazy dota 2 theory crafting ward in Iowa.

Yes i only posted to berate Ketch for his crazy ideas.

I'm like an elephant

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I won nearly every game from the start of 6.82 until they changed the comeback gold/XP, and lost nearly every game since then. I dunno if that's just chance or what it says about me but I know I'm having a whole lot less fun than I was.

He took it down, maybe its something that will happen with tomorrows update? Or simply misinformation.

I expect an update tomorrow, BTS starts Friday, and Valve is supposed to start with there monthly tournament ticket updates. I guess World Cyber Arena got pushed up a day since they do start in a few hours.
Well, they're not on the store anymore

Wierd

Those sets and items are going to be worth a ton, I wonder why they removed them, only one was set as immortal anyway

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
If Tool is in the BTS broadcaster slot does it show up on the Chinese TV streams?
I think .. is another slot.

*Okay 'Free Hong Kong' is pretty good.

Pratfall

Techies on my team are ALWAYS WORTHLESS. They could get 20 kills and they still do nothing when the rubber hits the road.

Lol Navi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom