• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Don't worry, theyre just getting the biggest xp and gold difference they can before winning a fight and feeding the PA 7k and 10 levels

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
oh C9, just tap out
Why would you?

Look at Net Worth
O2WHHPf.png

Qvoth

If it's worth hundreds to thousands of dollars - find a steamrep middleman and sell it to them. They will probably give you a terrible below market rate, but they all have disposable income and are the most trustworthy people you can find.
It's fast and efficient.

Otherwise you are looking at selling each piece one by one on the market or with buyers.

hmm i've been thinking of selling all my tf2 stuff for a while, do these people do tf2 items as well?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TERRORBLYAT/TOWERBLADE FOR THE CIRCUS CREW
I think Skywrath and Centaur should destroy him midgame given how agressive they were with roaming. Maybe pick something defensive C9?
hmm i've been thinking of selling all my tf2 stuff for a while, do these people do tf2 items as well?
Yup

Chris R

Cheese is cut, blanket laid out.

FULL ON PICNIC

edit: Verizon internet? COME ON BTS. Also, Starladder chat FUCKING sucks sub mode only RAGE RAGE RAGE

Chris R

Crimea is Russia's

Putin is a GOD who shall be worshiped for the rest of his life.

vl1at is the best caster of all time

volvo plz, being brainwashed :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 looks like they are in super bad shape, but Envy is starting farm faster then Sylar. If they could take just a single fight, the amount of kill streaks and catchup gold would put C9 in a really good spot.

shira

C9 looks like they are in super bad shape, but Envy is starting farm faster then Sylar. If they could take just a single fight, the amount of kill streaks and catchup gold would put C9 in a really good spot.

they gonna give envy 1000cs

Ketch

Can you pick up MKB on brew? does the fire panda get true strike?

Went godlike in mid vs medusa but lost game to PA because no true strike... I mean I should have gone to gank her I guess, but she was getting killed by legion and skywrath up top anyway. Then she just disappears into the jungle for 5 minutes and comes out with bkb to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom