• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

"zomg puppey worst drafter he had 2 go so shitty !!!"

looks like the problems weren't with puppey or kuro

To be fair, I think the problems with Na`Vi were of communication and practice. Team Secret practice 6 hours every day according to a recent AMA by one of their team (S4?), whilst I remember watching videos of Na`Vi bootcamps where Puppey was playing CS:GO instead of Dota.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I still think puppeys drafts did not fit Ti4 navi.

Turns out he did have to go, and they're all better off for it?

How's the new navi doing?

I mean there's more to a draft than just the guy with the crown though, ultimately we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, how his team influences in the draft, what heroes they can/want to play, etc... Not to mention navi was just sucking major balls so it was hard to evaluate if the draft was fail, the execution, or the individual play, it was all a jarbled mess.

When I see puppey drafting so well for secret and with kuro playing out of his mind, it signals to me that the problems in old navi went far beyond these two... these guys seem like they were bottlenecked by their team, not the other way around (as many often claimed, navi would do so much better with better drafts!! i think they would have much better communication and play better with an all russian squad!! doesn't look to be the case). New navi is playing pretty much the same as the old, with mixed success (putting it mildly), same old same old.

Want to try a new hero tomorrow since I've mastered Clockwerk ¬¬

(dat Hookshot, Cogs, Battery Assault combo)

Riki or Pudge? Bear in mind that I'm not much good at aiming hookshot with Clockwerk, and I'm not much good at keeping myself out of harm's way when the enemy has warded, so I doubt either would go particularly well :p

As in Twitch? Don't use their shitty web player, watch through VLC without lags and in superior quality

1. Download Livestreamer
  2. Point it to your VLC directory in the config file that opens after installing
  3. Win+R -> cmd -> type "livestreamer twitch.tv/[channel name] best" -> Enter
  4. ?????
  5. Profit
Even if that wasn't what you were talking about everyone should do this

Thanks alot. Have been trying to get livestreamer set up for a while but have always failed at it.

inkls

It's finally here. See what happens when a pro Void and a blink Tide try to gank and wipe Team Gaf. Team Gaf: Me (Lion), Inkls (Kunkka), Print Screen (Lich), Kard (Slark), TUSR (PA).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5yMTtNxP4&feature=youtu.be

smile.gif

Based Hupsel

for some reason this strikes me as bragging when clearly there isnt anything to brag about. Just lots and lots of shame for void

We actually sent it to dota cinema fails of the week. Its not really bragging as much as funny because of that void chrono (the title of the video is "void chrono fail"). After we wiped them everyone was silent and then we couldn't stop laughing because of how that fight had gone. Notice the tide blinking a split second before chrono and had ravage ready.

Inkls did you gif our team fight yet?

Pls carry me.

I can't put it in gif format, but I did send it to fails of the week.

League's all random all mid map is pretty fun when you just want to kill stuff for fun.

Smash on the 3DS is pretty good, except for the 3DS controls are dog shit, if the new 3DS nub controller is a c stick i might buy it.... for one fucking game.

Really wish Ember spirits's spirits had a lower max range. Absurd he gets a get out of jail free card. The snare thing applying to him is a joke when he moves past 522 anyway, and can possibly make a manta or bkb.

Zeth

Shame the Timber set didn't get the alternate colors :(

Would have been perfect to mix and match blue pieces with the Iceiceice set. Hope we get better timber sets soon. I know I've seen them.

manfestival

I swear this patch is pretty much one where you can get beaten but if you lead in EXP you win. Gold and ganks really matter much less it seems. Also healers win games too. I seem to lose every game the enemy team has a healer and mine doesnt.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't think there always has to be some drama behind a roster shift. These kids have a pretty limited window of opportunity to try new things in this career, so it makes sense they want to try out competition with different combinations of the friends they've made over the years.

I would think bulldog would be top of the chopping block, he seems like one of the least flexibility players in the scene at the moment.

Fucking haters need to stop. Bulldog IS Alliance. Speaking of, I'm kind of shocked they haven't whipped out Sylla since the new patch (to my knowledge). You can do so much more with the bear now, he seems stronger than ever.

Artanisix

Im so sick of all the AberZOMBIES and Haters !!! who thinking that ogre Magi is no a good hero . its very infurating because I have not loose with this hero offlaning yet. Most of the time i retret into my manga art so I do not have to listen to mop-headed emo boys talking bad about ogre magic But then grandma ruined by first day at schol by telling me to wear a antimage sweatshirt she knitted. So now i am having to deal with u sheep who only listening to reddit.

so if You guys have not trying the Ogre magic offlane yet I reccomend u tryi t.

Pratfall

Im so sick of all the AberZOMBIES and Haters !!! who thinking that ogre Magi is no a good hero . its very infurating because I have not loose with this hero offlaning yet. Most of the time i retret into my manga art so I do not have to listen to mop-headed emo boys talking bad about ogre magic But then grandma ruined by first day at schol by telling me to wear a antimage sweatshirt she knitted. So now i am having to deal with u sheep who only listening to reddit.

u ok?

Madouu

Why would Alliance drop S4 for Matumbaman or whatever is called still boggles my mind.

Chessie replaced s4, and he is a high quality ex-hon player, I'm convinced people will respect him much more once alliance play in a few more tournaments.

Matumbaman is a finnish player, trixi's friend and currently plays for 4 anchors + Sea Captain aka finnstack. He was trying out for fnatic for a while but I don't think they convinced the organization (well hanni really), so trixi left with him and the others to make a team of friends.

what is this complexity game

They really have been clowning around recently.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

I agree, ogre offlane is mad good.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

"disagree completely, ogre offlane is just a subpar version of nyx offlane" -guru lahgofu

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ogre scales far better into the late game than Nyx, and late game is just so important now.

Also Milk is on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom