• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Champa is much more stylish than those losers
tenor.gif

Fj0823

Ok I finally listened to it...
really bad imo :( not liking the singer, and some of the lyrics are kinda weird
they better not ruin Usubeni...

edit: geez I swear it's not my intention to be at the top of the page :x

Yeah today is a bad day for LatAm Dragon Ball

But on the flipside I just learned a TV Channel in Panama is airing the previously unreleased S2 of Saint Seiya Omega, with the full recordings left by the late Jesus Barrero for his role as Seiya.

It's on YouTube so I know where I will get my fill of Latin Dub nostalgia today.

Fj0823

Oh man,

From what I'm watching right now, he had it in him until the end

But it breaks my heart hearing him unable to scream as he used to and knowing he probably did this dub in his last healthy days...

Back to Dragon Ball, people are not happy at all with that LatAm ending, But the reaction has been way more civilized.

"Should've been Adrian Barba :v" becoming a meme every time a Super or Dragon Ball flaw is mentioned probably helped

HeroR

Can't wait for Goku to save Dr. Rota.

Piccolo vs. Rota
Gohan vs. Goku

Guess Gohan is getting ringed out early.

n_n: my body was throbbing and aching

I want that happened. People being salty at Goku never gets old. Bonus point is he personally rings out Gohan.

The full details aren't available yet.

Okay and good job breaking this before Kanzenshuu.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
One Piece & DB specials on 10/1 and 10/8.
One Piece one hour special on 10/1
DB Super one hour special on 10/8. There's a key visual with Goku and Luffy in Jump this week.

Skeeter49

The full details aren't available yet.

My assumption would be
He heals either Caulifla, Kale, or Hit, and Gohan/Piccolo stops him, or fights him after they see him heal someone. I wouldn't be shocked if the Namekians debut in this episode.

Then again I guess we don't know for a fact that he can heal people, but someone had to put a healer on their team, right?

I want U7 to not lose another member and when it gets down to all of them vs Jiren,
Goku knocks out the rest of his team so he can have a fair fight. Beerus tries to hakai himself from the shock.

HeroR

I want U7 to not lose another member and when it gets down to all of them vs Jiren,
Goku knocks out the rest of his team so he can have a fair fight. Beerus tries to hakai himself from the shock.

And Goku does into his new form which surpasses Beerus and wipes Jiren. Goku wins the tournament and becomes the God of Destruction of U7.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
106:
Gohan and Piccolo are fighting Doctor Rota, but he's (Doctor Rota) suddenly shot by someone else. Tenshinhan uses "that special attack" to try and locate this mysterious attacker, who even Vegeta is trying to beat.

Ashodin

106:
Gohan and Piccolo are fighting Doctor Rota, but he's suddenly shot by someone else. Tenshinhan uses "that special attack" to try and locate this mysterious attacker, who even Vegeta is trying to beat.

TIEN
GETS TO BE COOL

HeroR

106:
Gohan and Piccolo are fighting Doctor Rota, but he's (Doctor Rota) suddenly shot by someone else. Tenshinhan uses "that special attack" to try and locate this mysterious attacker, who even Vegeta is trying to beat.

Probably one of the U4 bugs. And Rota seems like he's fodder, but that depends if he just gets hurt or ring out like Kale.

And Gohan and Piccolo are double teaming someone. Piccolo, you can go away from Gohan for an episode.

And Tien finally does something....he's going down this episode isn't he?

TIEN
GETS TO BE COOL

Don't trust the preview on Tien after that Episode 90 preview.

HeroR

106:

Can you link the information? I want to post this on Kanzenshuu.

caliph95

He's the quickest on the Vegeta betrayed us train.
I mean I know he sacrificed himself for us, helped us beat cell and buy and was beating on beerus for slapping Bulma and gave his energy to Goku.but he's totally going to betrayal us against his former master that killed him and treated him like shit

HeroR

I mean I know he sacrificed himself for us, helped us beat cell and buy and was beating on beerus for slapping Bulma and gave his energy to Goku.but he's totally going to betrayal us against his former master that killed him and treated him like shit

It was Vegeta's fault Cell was perfect to begin with. He also did betray everyone by selling his soul to Babidi, which Buu woke up. Tien is probably the most realistic person in the series when it comes to Vegeta and his past.

FYI, Tien didn't give energy until Goku asked for it in the Buu Saga. He told Vegeta indirectly to screw himself when he asked since gave jack.

During the rof arc he was the only one that actually considering that vegetables was going to betray him.

Because he's an idiot

Well to be fair, in non cartoon land the ex genocidal maniac who's betrayed you three times,just to relive his good old murderin days, would be a tiny bit suspect.

caliph95

It was Vegeta's fault Cell was perfect to begin with. He also did betray everyone by selling his soul to Babidi, which Buu woke up. Tien is probably the most realistic person in the series when it comes to Vegeta and his past.

FYI, Tien didn't give energy until Goku asked for it in the Buu Saga. He told Vegeta indirectly to screw himself when he asked since gave jack.
Hey he got better

Well to be fair, in non cartoon land the ex genocidal maniac who's betrayed you three times,just to relive his good old murderin days, would be a tiny bit suspect.
Yeah but this anime land where a monster becomes a good guy after getting his ass kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom