• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

That Piccolo though... that was bullshit. I think I've already made it clear that I don't like how Gohan looks most of the time in Super, I think they should stick closer to his Z model and decide at once how to draw his Ultimate look, as the bang ends up looking really weird in several shots.

I think lately the art has been for everyone has been good recently except Gohan. Goku has probably had it the best.

Even Gohan's "good" shots are garbage.

I hate how Balding Gohan looks.

dragon_ball_super___10_warriors_universe_7_by_lucario_strike-db8lndv.png

Mory Dunz

He's not balding - that's a man's natural hair recline as he ages. Gohan is half human after all.

....well it's a manga, they can literally do whatever they want with designs, realistic or not.

But I don't hate it cause his forehead's huge. I dislike it because the design just looks bad in half of his shots. "Balding Gohan" is the term I used to describe this iteration we have since he went spikey up in Super.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm just wary given the history of the Buu saga and Super up until the end of the Trunks arc. I was just expecting him to feature a lot later in this arc when there's only 3-4 of U7 left. Good to see he's getting the proper treatment. Just hoping it all does him justice in the end.

I've said this before but it feels like they're extremely self-aware right now about things fans disliked in the past. They're treating him perfect after so long.

Astral Dog

I don't see the point in ending "Super" when its just hitting its stride,narrative wise even by a sequel series that would be similar .thats meaningless it would only make sense if they moved on from the main theme of Gods/multiverses

I don't see the point in ending "Super" when its just hitting its stride,narrative wise even by a sequel series that would be similar .thats meaningless it would only make sense if they moved on from the main theme of Gods/multiverses

Moving past the end of Z would be a good reason to rename the show.

NeonZ

Maybe , seems a bit too soon though :p

This arc started with Bra's birth and also had Dende pushing Goku to train Uub. It doesn't seem like we can have another timeskip without heading to right before the end of Z at least. And, if we get to that point, Goten, Trunks and Marron need to be older anyway. They might as well go to the End of Z.

The only way I can see another arc happening before the end of Z is if the tournament leads directly into it with no breaks (which is what I've been expecting).

This arc started with Bra's birth and also had Dende pushing Goku to train Uub. It doesn't seem like we can have another timeskip without heading to right before the end of Z at least. And, if we get to that point, Goten, Trunks and Marron need to be older anyway. They might as well go to the End of Z.

The only way I can see another arc happening before the end of Z is if the tournament leads directly into it with no breaks (which is what I've been expecting).

Eh, they could squeeze in a few more arcs before end of Z if they want.

Magwik

Banned
The Z gang will all move to U6 while the Super Dragon Balls are used to make copies of everyone in U7 and sets things to before Beerus wakes up, thus going straight into EoZ.

Skeeter49

I honestly don't know what they could do in present Z timeline that'd be interesting special wise.

Maybe Goten and Trunks Parcapade, but I think the more interesting route would be Future Trunks special between Cell arc and Future Trunks arc, or flesh out another universe.

Seeing the civil wars in Sadala would be neat, and how Cabba relates to that. See the King of the saiyans.

They could always treat it like one of the old Z movies, a short standalone story that may or may not actually fit anywhere in the timeline that has an original villain
I'd rather it'd be canon to Super/ DB in general. The movies were fun, but there are only a few I enjoy.

I honestly don't know what they could do in present Z timeline that'd be interesting special wise.

Maybe Goten and Trunks Parcapade, but I think the more interesting route would be Future Trunks special between Cell arc and Future Trunks arc, or flesh out another universe.

Seeing the civil wars in Sadala would be neat, and how Cabba relates to that. See the King of the saiyans.

They could always treat it like one of the old Z movies, a short standalone story that may or may not actually fit anywhere in the timeline that has an original villain

HardRojo

It's the same shit
Nope. Vegito is way stronger, plus he's cocky as hell, while Gogeta is more of a silent guy, that is until GT ruined him by trying to turn him into Vegito 0.5. And yeah, there's the stuff you already pointed out about one being canon.

LiamExe

In the movie Gogeta ruined Janemba in seconds, ending it in like three moves, which was pretty cool to see. I wonder if they'd keep the same serious personality if he made a return, or go the GT route of having him just be even more of a clown than Vegito was. If I remember right, he actually had a party confetti kamehameha in GT, lol.

LotusHD

Banned
In the movie Gogeta ruined Janemba in seconds, ending it in like three moves, which was pretty cool to see. I wonder if they'd keep the same serious personality if he made a return, or go the GT route of having him just be even more of a clown than Vegito was. If I remember right, he actually had a party confetti kamehameha in GT, lol.

To this day that made no fucking sense lol

Anth0ny

Gogeta killed Buu Janemba didn't he

lol the only time a fusion will ever work is in a movie situation where it's the last 5 minutes and they gotta wrap shit up

literally every other situation is "oh no the fusion ended early! what are we gonna dooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom