• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

In the manga maybe but they never really implied that in the anime
Wait Hit died in the Manga, didn't they implied they just started the plan or was it only the anime

Because even if all non u7 are trash I find hard to believe they took care of Hit, Toppo or Jiren when the first time we seen him he couldn't beat Goku yet

i've seen the idea of ssj4 being given to the u6 saiyans floated around by some and it pains me greatly that this will never happen lol

i hate when fan ideas are good

The stars on the Super Dragon Balls refract light in such a way that they appear as stars from any viewing angle.

Zalama got that structural design patented.

Zalama is a visionary and a business man.

Reivaxe

i've seen the idea of ssj4 being given to the u6 saiyans floated around by some and it pains me greatly that this will never happen lol

i hate when fan ideas are good

1- You mean U6, right?

2- I am SURE this is where things will go!

Look at all that's happened ... U6 is where Non-Canon becomes Canon.
So yeah, why? Because ...
1- I feel like every Saiyan is gonna find their own rout towards strength through unique forms. Trunks and his Rage BS that makes him stronger/ as strong as Blue? Check.
Gohan saying he rejects the SS path Goku took and wants to find his own way? Meaning he's sticking with Ultimate and would probly make a new form from that if he gets one? You got it.
Goku now making some limit breaker shit and Geets STILL not showing the goods that came from his recent training that allows him to break through the Time Room? It being said that if they those 2 could just find a way to do this one thing (have every part of your body move on it's own or w/e) that they would surpass the GoD? Yeah ... I feel like both are gonna whip out something different from each other.

2- Just like how Trunks needed his own thing to put him on par with Goku and Geets the U6 Saiyans need their own thing that the U7 Saiyans don't have a bar for that gets them on par. The already have SS Berserk (Aka, LSS) coming in from the non-canon zone, why not bring in SS4, the one beloved thing from the GT bin? I could see it being a form shared between the 3 U6 Saiyans.

But hey, that's just me.

Ahem ijs
c8f5e5ff8b77c724ebf34da1f3b3f62a047b32c7_hq.gif

This time Goten isn't in at all.
k5X_eM.gif

NeonZ

Toriyamaaa!
Imagine the salt and tears.

Well, Toei still included GT in a very recent timeline.

Shueisha removed GT from their timeline though (which still included anime filler, although specifically noted as such). I don't see Shueisha or Toriyama playing along with that. Toriyama isn't going to watch an old long tv series to rework it, and Shueisha has no reason to go with that since it'd mean sharing rights with Toei.

I guess what the anime could do would be to make arcs based on GT between the main Toriyama arcs though, or just suddenly start referencing minor stuff from GT once we go past it, like how the Z filler is sometimes referenced by Super, without even trying to make sense on how that would work.

_Ryo_

So finally decided I should watch this, just finished up the first arc. 14 eps in, does this series get better? Does the art get better? It's pretty mediocre right now where I am at.

I still want Super to turn Goku into a child after EoZ for a couple episodes as a joke.
To be honest jokes aside I'd want stuff like that more. Make fun of it even it would be funny to ppl who despise it fun lil call back to ppl that like it and filler episodes while the next arc gets going
So finally decided I should watch this, just finished up the first arc. 14 eps in, does this series get better? Does the art get better? It's pretty mediocre right now where I am at.
You'll feel alil more satisfied by the third? Arc at least if not you got until the fourth for it to really get going

Well, Toei still included GT in a very recent timeline.

Shueisha removed GT from their timeline though (which still included anime filler, although specifically noted as such). I don't see Shueisha or Toriyama playing along with that. Toriyama isn't going to watch an old long tv series to rework it, and Shueisha has no reason to go with that since it'd mean sharing rights with Toei.

I guess what the anime could do would be to make arcs based on GT between the main Toriyama arcs though, or just suddenly start referencing minor stuff from GT once we go past it, like how the Z filler is sometimes referenced by Super, without even trying to make sense on how that would work.
This timeline was ripped word for word from an old guide book and they just threw BoG on it.
It was just at an even celebrating the entire franchise, so of course theyw ould include it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom