• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiniyta

Itd be neat if the last U7 member standing would be totally out of left field. I'd be wild if Roshi was the last one and wins it all thanks to the energy Goku unwittingly gave.

Also Super should totally do a GT fakeout after the ending of Z part. Making him younger and all before going in a totally different direction.

Daingurse

I really like the muscles and sparkly aura of the new form, but I freaking hate the design of Goku's hair. It's like in-between his normal and SSJ hair, and it looks really odd to me. I wish they would have just used his base hair, then he would basically look like Kaio-Ken x 3 Goku, which is fine by me!

I really like the muscles and sparkly aura of the new form, but I freaking hate the design of Goku's hair. It's like in-between his normal and SSJ hair, and it looks really odd to me. I wish they would have just used his base hair, then he would basically look like Kaio-Ken x 3 Goku, which is fine by me!

I've seen angles where it looks good, but that poster isn't one.

Daingurse

it was called "being able to control oozaru"

eec2f4bd2b27758b047665208b092562a4e2be86_hq.gif

That's all the differentiation Vegeta needed! Can someone grow this man's tail back.

I've seen angles where it looks good, but that poster isn't one.

Yeah, hopefully I'll be more satisfied once I see the form from some different angles.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That's another reason tails shouldn't return. If the character that spouts lines about Saiyan pride every other sentence doesn't want his back why would anyone else.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It's highly likely not the final thing. You'll have to wait to see the show... Or some merchandise thing to leak it like Blue was.

Daingurse

That's a huge weakness

When it's your only real weakness, I think it can be compensated for. Or hell, buff the Oozaru with a hardened tail. I don't really care, I just want Kaiju-sized fighters again lol.

It's highly likely not the final thing. You'll have to wait to see the show... Or some merchandise thing to leak it like Blue was.

Yeah, it looks like I'm just gonna have to wait till I see it in action before judging it too much.

Big One

Banned
I dunno we'll see I suppose. I do find it weird that we haven't seen the Toriyama art for it yet despite all the hype about it. It makes me think it might not be something he designed but instead is something TOEI is doing in hype for the Toriyama design.

My guess is that it might be SSJ White or SSJ Silver (cause of the silver eyes) or something of that sort.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Silver hair would look so cool. I hope this is not the final transformation. I mean it looks okay but I have high expectations.

ElFly

That's another reason tails shouldn't return. If the character that spouts lines about Saiyan pride every other sentence doesn't want his back why would anyone else.

I wonder if meeting Goku, a tailless saiyan, made him realize the whole tail, and becoming a monkey was undignified

I wouldn't put it past toei the promotion art for for one piece gave away major stuff and the pv they just did legit showed stuff that anime watchers would've never guess would happen.

Eylos

Banned
From a fight perspective tails are a big weak point, they would have to create something to justify the tail, like god ki nulllifies the weaknes of the tail or something. Because goku and vegeta already said that the tail is not worth it. Db og and Z always bring the tail like that, you have oozaru but you have a weak point , only In gt its only a powerup and the enemies are kinda dumb in not cutting it or only holding it ( cant remember if ssj4 nullifies this one).

But the tail wasn't a weak point for Nappa and Vegeta. Wouldn't it have been for it, Vegeta would've been defeated by Goku much earlier. It was the only reason he managed to gain the upper hand against Goku with Kaioken. Maybe they would've become even stronger with their tails still intact. I mean, Bardock was the first Saiyan to ever become SSJ, still having his tail.

Magwik

Banned
I wouldn't put it past toei the promotion art for for one piece gave away major stuff and the pv they just did legit showed stuff that anime watchers would've never guess would happen.
At the same time One Piece has the manga so spoilers would happen regardless. For Super, absolutely nobody knows what the deal is going to be.

KHlover

Banned
One Piece is a manga adaptation though, no one over there seems to give a fuck about spoiling with those. Super is an original show, so I'd expect a bit more restraint.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Heroes is teasing something for 9/24... which is similar to what they did for Blue back when RoF was a thing. They had a card that changed to Blue that was revealed a few days before early screenings of the movie came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom