• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if Universe 7 uses the Dragonballs to either restore the universes or have all of the erased planets moved over to universe 7, I want the remaining episodes of Super have adventures on the other universes planets.

caliph95

You know, if Universe 7 uses the Dragonballs to either restore the universes or have all of the erased planets moved over to universe 7, I want the remaining episodes of Super have adventures on the other universes planets.
Toeiyama: obviously Goku would be there for some reason butting in every fight

Skeeter49

If they do use the Super Dragon Ball's, I'm going to be extremely pissed if it's only the universes who were wiped out in the ToP being brought back.

This is Super's only chance to do anything with the 6 other universes Zeno destroyed.

LotusHD

Banned
If they do use the Super Dragon Ball's, I'm going to be extremely pissed if it's only the universes who were wiped out in the ToP being brought back.

This is Super's only chance to do anything with the 6 other universes Zeno destroyed.

Meh, we already have several unexplored universes, won't really be bothered if a few don't make it back lol

caliph95

Maybe we can get better GoD designs from those universes.
mj-laughing.gif

Wow I completely forgot he still has that thing.
...That's true. Kinda surprised there hasn't been a gag about Goku unknowingly losing it during one of his fights, one of the other fighters from one of the other universes picking it up, having absolutely no idea what it is, pushing it, and having one (or both?) Zenos just warped right into the middle of the fight and disqualifying whoever pushed it, or something.

I highly doubt they'll explore any universes from this arc even if they are somehow saved, except maybe U6. They'll almost for sure be exploring one of the 4 other universes at some point though, since the show doesn't have much else to go to unless the other universes' planets wind up in U7.

Skeeter49

...That's true. Kinda surprised there hasn't been a gag about Goku unknowingly losing it during one of his fights, one of the other fighters from one of the other universes picking it up, having absolutely no idea what it is, pushing it, and having one (or both?) Zenos just warped right into the middle of the fight and disqualifying whoever pushed it, or something.

Please let this happen to Tien or Cabba.

Bossun

It's not even just the build up, there's just no stand out badass moments to go along with the initial transformations. SSJ3 had no build up, but everyone remembers the 10 hour scream, the shaking of the planet, everyone scared and in awe, and how dominant it was against Buu. SSBKK10 is the best Super has had.

Exactly. The most impressive transformation in super is Frieza when he turned gold before the tournament. Every transformation so far have been underwhelming and weightless.

LotusHD

Banned
I liked Black's Rose transformation. *shrugs

They don't even explore their own universe.

Lol yea

Honestly my interpretation of unexplored universes is that the other universes may have a threat that wants to defeat Goku and co. Whereas for U7, the well may be running dry, with the last major threat being Golden Frieza, who they already beat.

HeroR

Exactly. The most impressive transformation in super is Frieza when he turned gold before the tournament. Every transformation so far have been underwhelming and weightless.

That transformation was only nice because of the animation. It was also weightless since it didn't do anything besides sucking time.

I would be Rose and even Rage above it. I also put the Battle of Gods Saga Super Saiyan God ritual just for being over the top long and with great music.

LiamExe

Blue always felt like the most pointless thus far, as they pretty much learned it off screen and then just kind of said "Oh yeah, I can do this now." Which was especially bad in the Return of F movie, since there was no build-up to it.

It's been a while since I've seen the TV adaption of the arc, but I think they were at least trying to hint to it a bit more during the training on Beerus' planet with sparks of the blue god ki, but then still ultimately pulled it out of nowhere during the Frieza fight.

It didn't help that after that nearly every enemy they faced after seemed to stand up to Blue with minimal issues making it feel really underwhelming--though the Universal Survival arc tried to give it some more importance by showing off the GoD's reactions to it.

Here's hoping whatever this new form is, is something special with new abilities and traits beyond just being faster and more powerful.

icyflamez is right. Ganos beats every transformation in Z
We need a budokai tenkai 3 remake including super characters to ever get all these universes.

Otherwise at best games will have hit,jiren,cabba,kale,califia,Toppo

As far as universes go
Ahhhh I definitely prefer Ribrianne or Ganos or Obuni over another Saiyan or Freezer. But you're right they'd take priority unless it's Budokai Tenkaichi :c hopefully they end up making an Universal Tournament game eventually
#DyspoIsTrash
stop

HeroR

I don't like Blue, I don't like God.

I think Ikari looks good on Trunks, Rose looks pretty good on Black, and it makes sense for Black's character, Ultimate looks good on Gohan, and LSSJ looks good on Kale.

Goten, Trunks, and Caulifla representing SSJ is great.

I would hope so since it's just Gohan's base form that has more muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom