• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devil

I don't see any way Roshi surviving next episode, which discredits the ending theory, but the lack of the characters in the spoilers is giving it a strong case
giphy.gif

Seeing how Frost isn't mentioned in 109, I think it could be possible that Frieza backstabs him during 108 when everybody is suspicious. Also I guess Piccolo won't make it past 108. Not sure about Roshi though.

My bet is that
Jiren will eliminate Brianne.

I too think that
when Jiren unleashes his power a bunch of fighters are going down

Slaythe

I mean, it makes sense if
17 and Vegeta are out, if they send their energy to Goku, that should be enough to make him able to fight Jiren.

Not a fan of the last few episodes to be honest. I really hope the actual fight with Jiren makes up for this or we get a cool narrative conclusion.

Just read a theory that thinks
Frost and Freiza will merge
to throw a wrench into this tournament of power. I think they'll collaborate somehow but
fusion
seems like a long shot.

RocknRola

It says Spirit Bomb right in the title.
Sure, but it's preceded by "sure-kill" too. Which doesn't quite fit either. I'm fine with it btw, kinda curious to see how it's pulled off, but the way its worded (or translated) is kinda odd.

Slaythe

to throw a wrench into this tournament of power. I think they'll collaborate somehow but
fusion
seems like a long shot.

Powerful fusions don't last long and drain the users of their energy once over, so that'd be a dumb idea. It's also unlikely they know how to do that.

Sure, but it's preceded by "sure-kill" too. Which doesn't quite fit either. I'm fine with it btw, kinda curious to see how it's pulled off, but the way its worded (or translated) is kinda odd.

The proper translation is "surefire", which does perfectly fit.

I-hate-u

I am pretty confident Freeza will have a hand in whoever is eliminated out of U7 in the next episode based on the spoilers for 108.

Red Devil

fusion
seems like a long shot.

Doesn't make sense, if they cause a ruckus with all the GoDs present they can just erase them both.

HeroR

I should give this warning. These spoilers are 'unconfirmed'. So they could be wrong like the fake ones we got before the Tournament of Power. So for now, take everything here with a grain of salt until we get the official scans.

Slaythe

I should give this warning. These spoilers are 'unconfirmed'. So they could be wrong like the fake ones we got before the Tournament of Power. So for now, take everything here with a grain of salt until we get the official scans.

When are we supposed to get scans / leaks usually ?

HeroR

When are we supposed to get scans / leaks usually ?

I think maybe Wednesday or Thursday, but I am not an expert. According to YonkouProd, this is the same source they have been using for months and says they're about 95% sure that they are right.

But I wanted to put the warning out just in case.

I mean, doesn't
17 have unlimited energy? Wasn't that the big thing about Androids?

According to Toriyama,
people's ki is made up of different subtypes of ki. Only one of them - the genki - contributes to the Spirit Bomb. If I recall correctly genki is the same for everyone, meaning that Gohan or 17's contribution to a Spirit Bomb is the same as that of Satan or a flower.

so many spoilers, but ill stay strong and go in blindish.

all I want to know is if were seeing the new form in the next couple episodes or not?

also spirit bomb killing kid buu always annoyed me as i didnt know why he couldnt just regenerate, now Super is reminding me of the mafuba and idk why they didnt use that. pretty sure toriyama probably forgot it existed

HeroR

so many spoilers, but ill stay strong and go in blindish.

all I want to know is if were seeing the new form in the next couple episodes or not?

also spirit bomb killing kid buu always annoyed me as i didnt know why he couldnt just regenerate, now Super is reminding me of the mafuba and idk why they didnt use that. pretty sure toriyama probably forgot it existed

The Spirit Bomb completely atomized Buu so there was literally nothing left of him to regenerate.

The Evil Containment Wave is only known by a few people and relies on the person not moving to get caught. Plus, it requires other times like the container and seal. If one of these things are missing, the Evil Containment Wave fails. Also, the Evil Containment Wave has a lousy track record. In all of Dragon Ball, it worked twice. One to seal King Piccolo the first time and Roshi using it against the girl from U4. The other times; Roshi missed and died and Zamasu escaped since Goku and Roshi forgot the seal. Tien never got to used it since he broke the container in the manga and Kami got caught by his own Evil Containment Wave after Piccolo reversed it.

In other words, it's Awesome, but Impractical.

Magwik

Banned
Reminder to never trust the summaries because when they usually say "X is struggling" it lasts for about 5 minutes. Remember Gohan's hesitation to finish U10 which amounted to nothing?

HeroR

Reminder to never trust the summaries because when they usually say "X is struggling" it lasts for about 5 minutes. Remember Gohan's hesitation to finish U10 which amounted to nothing?

But the summery also made it a point to say Frieza is enjoying watching Gohan struggle.

Red Devil

The Spirit Bomb completely atomized Buu so there was literally nothing left of him to regenerate.

The Evil Containment Wave is only known by a few people and relies on the person not moving to get caught. Plus, it requires other times like the container and seal. If one of these things are missing, the Evil Containment Wave fails. Also, the Evil Containment Wave has a lousy track record. In all of Dragon Ball, it worked twice. One to seal King Piccolo the first time and Roshi using it against the girl from U4. The other times; Roshi missed and died and Zamasu escaped since Goku and Roshi forgot the seal. Tien never got to used it since he broke the container in the manga and Kami got caught by his own Evil Containment Wave after Piccolo reversed it.

In other words, it's Awesome, but Impractical.

Piccolo also used it succesfully on Kami in the original DB when the latter failed to use it.

Skeeter49

Master Roshi will be the next one gone.

We flat out saw him doing an evil containment wave with Frost in it and more.
By Goku saying he's going to die from this, it's clear he'll be fine and most likely not eliminated.

If Roshi was out network episode, the NEP wouldn't be focused on him dying.

Zalman

This won't happen but I kind of hope Jiren has another form. He's a boring-looking dude. If he's a Toriyama design I think it's the worst yet for a major character.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
By Goku saying he's going to die from this, it's clear he'll be fine and most likely not eliminated.

If Roshi was out network episode, the NEP wouldn't be focused on him dying.
If you look, Roshi still has his glasses on in the shot where he's on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom