• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of Gohan, in search of becoming an even stronger fighter, goes off and trains in an entirely different universe, which keeps him away from the main cast for a period of time. Maybe that new power he seeks can only be achieved in a new universe entirely separate from his own.

Fj0823

https://youtu.be/1oN-ENICE28
fcc.jpg

Thanx LatAm dub

caliph95

So what are everyone's theories? The saga is still going on after the 1 hour episode. Is Jiren going to ring out Goku? I can't imagine Limit Breaker Goku losing.
I do see him losing

It's way too early for it to end at this point and would be an abrupt and rushed ending

Magwik

Banned
If the swerve of the arc isn't Goku losing then I don't know what is, especially with the future episode titles
not mentioning him and mentioning Hit v Jiren

Goku looks like he's wearing clown shoes fighting Jiren, gets knocked out, Hit steps in, maybe lands a hit or two, before getting knocked out.

Then who knows. Maybe everyone tries to team up on Jiren.

Big One

Banned
I'm still standing by my theory that Belmond gave Jiren some of his God of Destruction energy, Jiren eliminates Goku using it (Goku's new form is basically God of Destruction energy but naturally gained), but then Zeno later on finds out Belmond gave Jiren his God of Destruction energy and brings everyone that Jiren eliminated back into the Tournament of Power.

So i've been out of the loop for like the past 2 months. Has any info or leaks actually come out about Goku's new form except for those two pics?

HeroR

If the swerve of the arc isn't Goku losing then I don't know what is, especially with the future episode titles
not mentioning him and mentioning Hit v Jiren

Goku losing isn’t really a swerve since it has been used in every story arc in Super except Resurrection ‘F’ and fans debate that.

Trying to find someone...

First half is basically nothing. Give me a sec for the 2nd half .

109 - Goku faces his strongest enemy! Now is the time reach your highest level! The deadly spirit bomb!

110 - This is definitely the greatest battle in the universe! Son Goku vs Jiren!

Who is stronger?

Goku VS Jiren

A straight forward battle!

A test of strength between the strongest fighters begins!

Up until now, the warrior from Universe 11 Jiren has remained silent but he finally begins fighting in earnest! This is a contest that can only be decided by a one on one fight with Son Goku.

edit:
The gods of the 11 universe say GO!
This is no longer a game for Jiren the Grey

This week, Son Goku
Vegeta is surprised!
The Spirit Bomb is gathered for use!
Even with SSJ Blue, Jiren is unaffected, forcing Goku to use the Spirit Bomb
But will it work against Jiren?!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
First half is basically nothing. Give me a sec for the 2nd half .

109 - Goku faces his strongest enemy! Now is the time reach your highest level! The deadly spirit bomb!

110 - This is definitely the greatest battle in the universe! Son Goku vs Jiren!

Who is stronger?

Goku VS Jiren

A straight forward battle!

A test of strength between the strongest fighters begins!

Up until now, the warrior from Universe 11 Jiren has remained silent but he finally begins fighting in earnest! This is a contest that can only be decided by a one on one fight with Son Goku.
Thanks!

I'm still standing by my theory that Belmond gave Jiren some of his God of Destruction energy, Jiren eliminates Goku using it (Goku's new form is basically God of Destruction energy but naturally gained), but then Zeno later on finds out Belmond gave Jiren his God of Destruction energy and brings everyone that Jiren eliminated back into the Tournament of Power.
So basically Frost part II.

Rutger

Banned
Not really. He did beat Buu, even if he did have help. And he did beat Golden Frieza, altough not in the standard way.

I'm pretty sure I remember you not wanting to fully give Gohan the win vs Cell when all Goku added was a little pep-talk.
Golden Frieza should be Whis' win by those standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom