• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Goten will get his chance to shine after the inevitable timeskip.

He is our B-Leg, and we must cherish him
original.gif

Pledge loyalty to goten and I’ll convince Zeno to spare you

I've never hated on Goten. (at least not seriously) I always found it weird that how fans want little Trunks to get focus and Goten to disappear when we already had a version of Trunks take a big role in the story. I'd rather see Goten get spotlight before present Trunks.

Style

Banned
All of this talk about Gohan avatars reminds me how bizarre it actually is to be in a time where Gohan is relevant again.

Kevinroc

remember when piccolo was as strong as goku

simpler times

The last time Piccolo was above Goku's level was just after he fused with Kami. Then Goku and Gohan went into the time chamber and Piccolo never caught up.

Of course we had a time traveling bug man that absorbed artificially enhanced human beings and we met an android modeled after the dead son of his creator.

You know... Simpler times.

Style

Banned
i would say he still is tbh

i was thinking 23rd tenkaichi budokai

raditz works too, or i guess during the cell saga...but i was talking budokai

After reading up to the current chapter and finding out what the last of the finger chains power is, I might agree on that. Kurapika is OP.

redfox088

Banned
I’m still upset they copped out of buu being in the ToP. Even if they had Hit or Jiren immediately knock him out due to him being problematic would have sufficed.

redfox088

Banned
Then what would be the point lol
He’s probably 3-4th strongest in the universe in base form. He’s obviously not in it because U7 would have been OP
Frieze could have replaced roshi..I thought roshi was in it so he could die and set off gokus new form.

LotusHD

Banned
He’s probably 3-4th strongest in the universe in base form. He’s obviously not in it because U7 would have been OP

No, you said you wished Buu was in, even if you had to settle for Hit or Jiren immediately taking him out. If that happened, again I ask, what would even be the point of including him then lol

Style

Banned
Buu is just too broken for the ToP, lol. He'd just turn half of the arena to candy and eat them, then absorb a bunch of the rest and be too strong for the remainders.

redfox088

Banned
No, you said you wished Buu was in, even if you had to settle for Hit or Jiren immediately taking him out. If that happened, again I ask, what would even be the point of including him then lol
Buu is my favorite character. I wished he was included in the Greatest tournament of all time even if he was going to lose quickly. Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom