• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

Not enough slots though. What do you mean max out his super?

you don't need to feed all of them at once. you can do it one at a time if you want to, there is no difference.

when a character trains with a copy of it their super level goes up which increases the damage of their super attacks.

SkyB

Banned
you don't need to feed all of them at once. you can do it one at a time if you want to, there is no difference.

when a character trains with a copy of it their super level goes up which increases the damage of their super attacks.
Ok thanks

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Note that it had to be an exact copy of the card. A R Goku TEQ won't give the super level up bonus to a SR Goku AGL for example.

SkyB

Banned
Any good way to get stamina back I'm running out fast if I'm going to farm the mission don't want to waste dragon stone

Zunja

Do we know when more sets are coming out? I have the Vegeta SSR, Cell SR, and PIccalo SR so I'm pretty content for right now. I'd love to just save and roll for a Kid Buu or Super 17 but who knows when that'll come.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Any good way to get stamina back I'm running out fast if I'm going to farm the mission don't want to waste dragon stone

Have you played mobile games before?
This is standard. Wait it out or spend $. No other option.

The only other alternative is to level up your account doing story quests and such so you will have more max stamina. Still takes just as long to refresh though.

SkyB

Banned
Have you played mobile games before?
This is standard. Wait it out or spend $. No other option.

The only other alternative is to level up your account doing story quests and such so you will have more max stamina. Still takes just as long to refresh though.
I don't play mobile games but I love Dbz plus I'm hooked on this game, sucks it has to be like that I rather pay 5$ and never have to worry about the stamina crap.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I don't play mobile games but I love Dbz plus I'm hooked on this game, sucks it has to be like that I rather pay 5$ and never have to worry about the stamina crap.

It would be nice. But the mobile business model is what it is. We rarely see solid full priced games in this realm. Everything is free-to-play with micro transactions.

Yaari

I'm still grinding on hard to get my first one :/

I think I have 10 hours left...

If I had to guess a droprate I'd put it between 10-20% on the second difficulty. It can't be much lower than that. I'm having it appear way too often.

Really hope you get one as well. These events can be pretty lame if the RNG is not working with you.

Aiii

So not worth it
mobile.41d9jdf.jpg

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
What exactly is the difference between a Super type and a normal type? I know they get extra damage/defense against their own type. Is that it?

Dandte

Also 1 stamina per 5 min is toally fine. It isn't like op tc where the must run stage costs 30 stamina or 5 hours. Here a z-hard medal run costs 12 stamina, didn't felt to bad when i failed a few.

Skii

If I had to guess a droprate I'd put it between 10-20% on the second difficulty. It can't be much lower than that. I'm having it appear way too often.

Really hope you get one as well. These events can be pretty lame if the RNG is not working with you.

It can't be that high. I've tried normal and hard both 20 times each now roughly. I feel like the odds are 1% for normal and 2% for hard...

Just to clarify, there is only one level for the Vegeta event called "Awe-Inspiring Elite", right? Just incase my game has glitched or something and it's actually a 4 level event like Gohan's haha.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Also 1 stamina per 5 min is toally fine. It isn't like op tc where the must run stage costs 30 stamina or 5 hours. Here a z-hard medal run costs 12 stamina, didn't felt to bad when i failed a few.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper does stamina rather well. As you complete more and more story stages, your max stamina goes up. I think it started in like the 20s, I currently have a max of around 110 in that game now.

Granted, they balance that out by having stages for the high level players that take 50-60 stamina to complete all the battles. But at least having a lot of stamina helps for grinding dailies.

RoySFNR

Just beat the Goku event on Z-Hard. Tien went fucking insane all of a sudden and a quest mission later, I find out it's Dokkan mode.

This game is confusing.

Dandte

Mhm Looks like there are only a few events in jap like Vegeta. I guess they are something like raid bosses? A new event would be nice but i don't think we will get one.
Also to Do list for tomorrow :

Max goku
Max Vegeta
Z awaken my r Tao
Max Level my r jeice so i can z awaken him on thursday.

I really really need one or two base sr str or int units.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just beat the Goku event on Z-Hard. Tien went fucking insane all of a sudden and a quest mission later, I find out it's Dokkan mode.

This game is confusing.

How is it confusing? This stuff is in the tutorial and discussed in the missions right after. They hold your hand through most of it. Just got to read.

JJP12

I think I'm done farming for SR Vegeta. 35+ tries wasn't enough. Hopefully I'll have better luck
I'll take any luck at all really
on the next strike. Time to collect some awakening medals.

RoySFNR

How is it confusing? This stuff is in the tutorial and discussed in the missions right after. They hold your hand through most of it. Just got to read.

Yeah that's kinda on me. Started the event before the game was done explaining everything and I might have skipped a couple since the tutorial image things looked like ads. I should keep playing before I complain :p

thaOwner

tWB9DOm.jpg

That Ginyu force dream team. Just pulled a Ginyu but a bit puzzled as to why his cost is ten and not the regular 8 I've seen for SR's so far. Any ideas ?

Kettch

Managed to pick up all the medals to get my Krillin to SSR. Leveling him up to 60 is gonna be a pain though. :/ Used up my big XP levels on other characters.

Managed to pick up all the medals to get my Krillin to SSR. Leveling him up to 60 is gonna be a pain though. :/ Used up my big XP levels on other characters.

I know that feel. Getting my SR Vegeta up will be a pain.

I'm not even progressing in the story anymore. I'm too caught up in grinding daily awakening medals.

Sure!

You will get garbage N rank characters from completing missions and doing Friend Request Summons. These guys are good for only one thing: training your other stronger characters. The most efficient way to do this is to take two N rank characters that are identical: eg two Green type Saibamen. Combining these two level 1s will give you a level 5. (you can throw in some training items to boost the fodder's level if you don't want to grind with them. As someone above noted, using training items on characters you will use is a waste, because they will miss out on battle XP once they are maxed out. So I would use training items if you've got them here). Once this fodder character has reached level 20 its time to awaken him. Awakening medals for the N rank characters are very common and you should have quite a few just from playing. Awaken your level 20 N rank. You now have an R rank. Train your character of choice (who is the same color/type as your R rank fodder) with this R rank and it will give them ~44k XP.

oh shit tip of the century!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Sure!

You will get garbage N rank characters from completing missions and doing Friend Request Summons. These guys are good for only one thing: training your other stronger characters. The most efficient way to do this is to take two N rank characters that are identical: eg two Green type Saibamen. Combining these two level 1s will give you a level 5. (you can throw in some training items to boost the fodder's level if you don't want to grind with them. As someone above noted, using training items on characters you will use is a waste, because they will miss out on battle XP once they are maxed out. So I would use training items if you've got them here). Once this fodder character has reached level 20 its time to awaken him. Awakening medals for the N rank characters are very common and you should have quite a few just from playing. Awaken your level 20 N rank. You now have an R rank. Train your character of choice (who is the same color/type as your R rank fodder) with this R rank and it will give them ~44k XP.
I need to start doing this. My SRs have been ecliped by my Rs because they're so slow at leveling.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
The problem I have with awakening fodder is the sayin medals. Those monkey medals are in short supply.

Got to have something to challenge the high end decks...eventually more people will have decks full of SSRs.

I tried the daily on Z-hard and the regular attack of Nail was doing 8k to me. 4k when blocked by an Int character. Even with mass healing I died. This is with a level 40 team. I guess you need a high level SR/SSR team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom