• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

Thanks for the answers. Also, how can you get more energy once you're out? Just dragon stones? My ranking up was providing me constant energy but it seems like thats gonna run dry pretty soon.

Got given Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu after tutorial, are these loan characters? I just did training against Tien and now he is gone from my roster

N30RYU

mobile.41d9jdf.jpg
q4t5JwK.jpg

Yaari

Some awesome characters in that Tier list, but I guess we got to wait a long long time for Revival of F stuff.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So basically all the best are a bunch of Goku, Gohan, Frieza, Cell, Buu, and a Piccolo. Not a whole lot of variety there, especially since we can't use duplicates of the same character in any form.

Actually you can. They just can't have the same primary name.

I can use a Super Sayin Goku (SSR) and a Goku (R) in the same party. That's what I've been using to farm all day.

I just can't use two Super Sayin Goku because they have the same name.

Permanently A

2 more Vegeta runs, 2 more cards. Wtf.
Skill 6 now.

Nice. I got my first one pretty easily but getting a second hasn't been fruitful.

I can use a Super Sayin Goku (SSR) and a Goku (R) in the same party. That's what I've been using to farm all day.

What are you doing for energy that lets you farm all day?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Nice. I got my first one pretty easily but getting a second hasn't been fruitful.

What are you doing for energy that lets you farm all day?

I have 36 energy. I do 3 hard modes then rest an hour and repeat. Every few hours a level up comes.

Kettch

Ack. Wish I'd known that earlier. I wasn't bothering to farm Vegeta because I already had SSR Vegeta.

Luckily I just got him on my first run. Gohan 1-shot Hard Vegeta for 47k. :p

Cromat

Is it just me or are there far less purple types than the others? I wish I could get Ginyu or Piccolo to drop, green bosses can be difficult at the moment.

Permanently A

How do you get mr. Popo medal? Can you get it on normal or hard?

Its a brown bottle with a purple label on the map. If you want to get loads of them run today's event TEQ Awakening Medals. They drop more often on Hard but you can get them from Easy too.

Otherwise they can show up on any map.

SkyB

Banned
Its a brown bottle with a purple label on the map. If you want to get loads of them run today's event TEQ Awakening Medals. They drop more often on Hard but you can get them from Easy too.

Otherwise they can show up on any map.
Thanks

Syntsui

My game is bugged, I have 10 stamina but can't redo the Vegeta challenge. I will lose him, fuck...

Also, if I didn't drop Goku I won't be able to redo it? I tried the challenge again but he disappeared.

Syntsui

OMG I have 5 fucking stamina points and I can't do the quest event that uses 4 stamina points, Trunks keep saying I don't have enough. This bug is infuriating.

Permanently A

Is it worth awakening N rank guys or better to just wait to replace them with later units?

Awakening N rank guys costs almost nothing, if you're at the stage where you're still using N rank guys like Tien, Yamcha and Chiaotzu then sure, it will help you later on. You will replace them later but Awakening is cheap so its okay.

well, think that about wraps up my farming runs. Ended up getting a lvl 6 super for my SR Vegeta. Thanks to all the gaffers who have super TEC chars, it made for some really easy farming.

Permanently A

Fuck me sideways, Roshi just 15k kamehameha'd me when he had barely any health left.

Its so weird how hard mode is perfectly normal and then all of a sudden the boss is made of steel and distilled hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom