• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Piccolo is very volatile, especially when the 2 sub boss choices are random, few Ki spots and not enough people running Tao.

Yahoo! That's 3 URs now! :3

aQI4sfql.jpg

0URadshl.jpg

Thank you 6 million download event. Can't wait for 10 mil or whatever comes up next.

BrunoM

also got mine on normal first run.
but non drop on hard/zhard..
seems to get 3 gems for this event. 1 for each difficulties.
Didn't get him to drop on normal or hard but got him on my first Zhard run ..

Only have one red character so it was a bit harder than planned lol I need red guys lol

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Using Jeice as my leader for -25% PHY attack, along with Piccolo's already low attack, and he's now the easiest strike event I've played so far.

StMeph

Also seems to be giving normal XP rates (unlike Gohan). Might farm some for PHY unit leveling. Easier than getting Z-Swords.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Got him twice after four tries. Had to use items but not as much as for other Strike events.

What type is mighty mask? I'm guessing him or STR Pikkon is next

Took me 4 tries to get 1. My strike event luck is horrible as usual, even for this! =D

If anyone's running it on Z-hard with a nearly all STR team, don't go after Tien. Not only is he Super AGL, but they did the thing in the first DBZ world tournament where Tien splits into 4. Except they're all as strong as any other one opponent you could pick lol.

Shanlei91

If anyone's running it on Z-hard with a nearly all STR team, don't go after Tien. Not only is he Super AGL, but they did the thing in the first DBZ world tournament where Tien splits into 4. Except they're all as strong as any other one opponent you could pick lol.

Jesus... Thanks for the heads up lol

MiTYH

Yahoo! That's 3 URs now! :3

aQI4sfql.jpg

0URadshl.jpg

Thank you 6 million download event. Can't wait for 10 mil or whatever comes up next.

I've finally leveled up my own SSR Vegeta (Got lucky on my second reroll of the account, so had it since day one). I was all set to get it awakened and then!

... 50 gregory medals. I'm sitting at 27 or so. Sigh...

Took me 4 tries to get 1. My strike event luck is horrible as usual, even for this! =D

That's actually awesome. xD
I've finally leveled up my own SSR Vegeta (Got lucky on my second reroll of the account, so had it since day one). I was all set to get it awakened and then!

... 50 gregory medals. I'm sitting at 27 or so. Sigh...

If anything, today's the best day to go Gregory hunting with the daily event due to its size.

It kind of is. I actually had to do the unthinkable: I had to respect Tien and eat the KO. I mean come on, nobody respects Tien. =(

I don't know, his SR STR is pretty good once Z Awakened to SSR. His passive gives him 40% bonus damage if KI is halfway filled, and he has an Extreme S. Atk. The guy is a beast.

I think Tien was pretty weak. He was hitting 1.4k to my str units.

4/5 Z-hard runs where Piccolo dropped. I might actually farm him because I have nothing else to do in the game. I am basically capped.

StMeph

With damage interactions, Super and Extreme seem to both deal extra damage to and take extra damage from each other (Super <> Extreme). Knowing that, what is the net damage difference when, for example:

- Super STR blocks Extreme PHY? Extreme deals bonus to Super, but STR is strong against PHY.

- Or the reverse, attacking a Super STR enemy with Extreme PHY?

Took 3 hards to get a piccolo... Not sure I can do it on Zhard without majorly depleting items (I have no real counters to him) and I just know I'll get an unlucky time or two that he wipes me... So I'll just stick it out on hard for now.

Hiltz

I've only found two Piccolo's (one on normal and one hard) and won't bother doing any more tries on Z-hard. Also leveled up PHY Vegeta to UR rank. :)

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
With damage interactions, Super and Extreme seem to both deal extra damage to and take extra damage from each other (Super <> Extreme). Knowing that, what is the net damage difference when, for example:

- Super STR blocks Extreme PHY? Extreme deals bonus to Super, but STR is strong against PHY.

- Or the reverse, attacking a Super STR enemy with Extreme PHY?

I've noticed this as well.

I believe in the first case, the defender would get a slight bonus (diagonal arrow) vs a large one (straight arrow).

Not sure about the second, I think the attacker still gets the large bonus from what I remember.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
whoa! 9 piccolo??? whats your team like?
MioHznR.png

Got no more Red, so Blue Goku to hamper Tao once in a blue moon when he appears in the first 3, Jackie for Kamehameha link; always barely beat it before any items used, so good times for me.

Aurizen

MioHznR.png

Got no more Red, so Blue Goku to hamper Tao once in a blue moon when he appears in the first 3, Jackie for Kamehameha link; always barely beat it before any items used, so good times for me.

whoa nice! I got a bit of work to do before I can get that a team like that but not bad!

Skii

MioHznR.png

444 stones... My God.

Here I am on effectively 150 stones thinking I'm set lol. You have to post what you pull when you finally decide to drop those stones.

Cromat

Already have 4 Picollos so it's conceivable that I'll manage to max his super.

Once I have ten, what's the best way to feed them into each other? Level each to 20-30 using awakened friend summons and then feed to one?

What's nice is that Picollo, SR Vegeta, King Cold, King Vegeta and Mecha Freeza all have the Link Skill Bombardment, so they'd form a pretty good team together.

Ah ok. I was wondering whether I should use my Green Zswords on my Teq Freeza now or just wait until he's DOkkan Awakened

Hmmm....hold on to it for now. Perhaps it'll take a while for Dokkan awakening to arrive. You can always use it once we get it. Doing it this way will save you training items.

chrono01

All you guys and your Piccolo. Meanwhile, I'm here doing nothing but farming Gregory medals. Oh well, I'll start farming Piccolo tomorrow!

Congrats to those having luck, though. 9 already, HawthorneKitty? Damn!

Also, congrats on the UR, Aiii and donkey show.

Piccolo's drop rate is pretty damn good on Z-hard. I got 8 already. You can get Cyborg Tao in that strike, but very unlikely since you have to encounter him on that map and it's not a guaranteed drop. Very low odds actually.

Shanlei91

This has to be a glitch. Jeice, with -25% PHY dmg, as leader along with Jeice as a friend makes Piccolo's special attack in Z-Hard go down to 15 dmg against a z-awaken STR character. In the course of the entire fight he did like 80 dmg.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hmmm....hold on to it for now. Perhaps it'll take a while for Dokkan awakening to arrive. You can always use it once we get it. Doing it this way will save you training items.
Hmm, yeah probably best to wait
All you guys and your Piccolo. Meanwhile, I'm here doing nothing but farming Gregory medals. Oh well, I'll start farming Piccolo tomorrow!

Congrats to those having luck, though. 9 already, HawthorneKitty? Damn!

Also, congrats on the UR, Aiii and donkey show.

Yeah probably should have used today to farm gregory medals, since Picolo was real easy to get. Managed to get 40 Gregory today though, wonder how much i could have got if I spent the day doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom