• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo! Got the Gohan I pulled yesterday to UR. :D

Just waiting on that other Supreme Kai from the 6 million celebration to bump SSR TEQ Vegeta there as well.

BjvzhPgl.jpg

Who should I z-awaken first, King Vegeta or Kid Vegeta? Both have pretty nice link skills.

I think Kid Vegeta has higher stats in the end, so I'd say him. Unless your King Vegeta has a higher Super level.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm giving up on trying to get old kai from the event.... I'll just wait till my 30 day login bonus. And the 10th day of the 6 million event. I'll just work on grinding for stones.

Yeah, pretty much. So much grinding and nothing to show for it feels bad.

Though 12-1 did get me to rank up to 75 right quick, but I'll leave it at that, my 30-day-bonus is coming on Saturday, so I'll just go do the main story on Z-Hard now.

New to this game and I'm just wondering, there's two options for the dragon stone multi-draw, can I not get SS Bardock from fhe Ginyu one?
I think it is because the guarantee SR's change based on per pull. Who you get is completely random for the other 9 characters, so you can probably get Bardock from a Ginyu pull and vise versa.

StMeph

Between the current 10-day event and the 30-day login bonus I should have enough of the Old/Supreme Kai medals, but nowhere near enough zeni for everyone. +_+

Seriously need like 10 million.

Between the current 10-day event and the 30-day login bonus I should have enough of the Old/Supreme Kai medals, but nowhere near enough zeni for everyone. +_+

It's been about 1.9 mil for every SSR > UR Z-Awaken I've done so far. Grinding for Kid Vegeta and the occasional Hercule event brought in the bucks.

Cruxist

And now Big Bucks Hercule finally has value...

I ran it this weekend and made enough for one UR Z-Awaken. But I'm on the fence about it since it's Xeno Trunks and he's bad....

I ran it this weekend and made enough for one UR Z-Awaken. But I'm on the fence about it since it's Xeno Trunks and he's bad....
I did not understand the event until I awoken my SR's.
Yeah, SR and SSR are expensive as heck to awaken.

Nah, he's decent if you have a rainbow team with his leader skill or have Vegeta family links. Plus his passive is nice as he can consistently throw out the supers, even though it's only huge versus extreme/catastrophic.

On my primary PHY team, he's the strongest until Vegeta hits his Super Attack. I'm sure this will change as he gets closer to max level. But I know that feel as he was kinda lame before awakening him.

O2I0hbel.jpg

This is an old pic as Trunks is like level 92 now or something like that. But if you have any other URs above him then you might want to awaken them first.

StMeph

Since this is the first time doing the Gohan event for me, is there any point or additional rare spawn to the event at higher difficulties? Clearing ALL stages to get only 1 stone seems kind of like a raw deal in terms of stamina costs.

GKFinns

So I've seen people mention you could grind an Old Kai from an event.

Which event? What difficulty?

Also, with the reappearance of the Kid Gohan/Raditz event, am I allowed to get another one if I beat it again? Or can I still only get one?

So I've seen people mention you could grind an Old Kai from an event.

Which event? What difficulty?

Also, with the reappearance of the Kid Gohan/Raditz event, am I allowed to get another one if I beat it again? Or can I still only get one?

Old Kai can drop from any gold awakening medal. I got mine from a Daily Awakening event.

As for Gohan, unless it's changed, you can get as many as you want. It's how many of us got ours to level 10 super attack.

StMeph

As for Gohan, unless it's changed, you can get as many as you want. It's how many of us got ours to level 10 super attack.

Oooookay. Apparently he's a 100% drop from Normal. Time for my 1st level 10 super.

Is it worth farming more for use as XP fodder, or not really?

Oooookay. Apparently he's a 100% drop from Normal. Time for my 1st level 10 super.

Is it worth farming more for use as XP fodder, or not really?
He is pretty good XP fodder.
Remember to level him up to 10 first then feed him to the 1's. You should get close to 40 using that method.

Also, yep Koji ... 2 SSR is worth it even if you get only R's.

He is pretty good XP fodder.
Remember to level him up to 10 first then feed him to the 1's. You should get close to 40 using that method.

Also, yep Koji ... 2 SSR is worth it even if you get only R's.

Only my second draw, just stated last week so want sure if this one was good or the last one terrible.

BrunoM

What a hell happened. To the game from Yesterday to today the loadings went to shit

I can't load anyrhing fast I always would errrrr

StMeph

Is there a reference somewhere that shows how orbs move/collapse after you use nearby orbs? I thought I had a good grasp on it, but it still sometimes breaks in weird ways. There has to be some kind of method to it.

So, with the Gohan event, I found Raditz to be insanely easy on Z-Hard.
However, the dang minefield to get to him is insane. With 0 fights, i got down to literally 2hp. I should have screenshot it. One mine took 16k health.

So, with the Gohan event, I found Raditz to be insanely easy on Z-Hard.
However, the dang minefield to get to him is insane. With 0 fights, i got down to literally 2hp. I should have screenshot it. One mine took 16k health.

It just hit me for 9k just now hahahaha

Got nuked to 8k health before I even fought anything. You coward Radditz.

What does everyone think about Namekian Rage Piccolo (the SSR one)? I pulled him the other day, and though I'm happy to finally have an SSR, his DEF is pretty abysmal :/

Varna

So pissed... accidentally did a 50 summon the in Ginyu event. Got 3 SRs but I don't plan to use a single one of them. :(

SeigO

Banned
Has anyone noticed a rate up with the Ginyu Force pulls? I've hit the jackpot with my luckiest reroll account. I got an SSR on my second single pull, then I just got 2 SSR's on my first multipull. I haven't even gotten an SR yet lol.

Aurizen

Has anyone noticed a rate up with the Ginyu Force pulls? I've hit the jackpot with my luckiest reroll account. I got an SSR on my second single pull, then I just got 2 SSR's on my first multipull. I haven't even gotten an SR yet lol.

I hope rates will be just as good when better units arrive. like SSGSS Goku, berus, whis and other great units.

Durden77

I summoned around 4 times from the Ginyu summon and only got Rs.

Tis awesome we're getting Piccolo Jr, but I need AGI Vegeta again. Didn't get him with the rerolled account I'm using now. :S

Only got 2 drops the whole event so far. :(

Wah, that's nuts. I did it about 40 times altogether, the most being yesterday. He dropped twice in a row two times!

I've probably ran out of luck for Piccolo this week, hah.

Nice.

I wish I did more Chilled/Frieza than Vegeta before the Bardock event ended. I find myself bored atm.

I'm getting close to finishing all the story events on Z-Hard as well, but slowly. Here's to hoping they drop more story missions next week.

Aiii

So not worth it
You need a full team of SSR's if you even want to consider doing Z-Hard without items. And even then you'll only manage a few stages without 'em.

My team isn't that good for z-hards I want to be able to do them without using items. Do I have enough good people to do it?

I see you have both Zarbon and Freeza. I'd suggest keeping them in your team when possible to take advantage of the their metamorphosis link glitch that allows you to heal three times during a turn when they're both linked (also works with Piccolo and Nail).

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3gqb0d/explain_friezazarbon_glitch/

I can generally run through Z-Hard levels without items using this trick unless the boss goes nuts with super attacks. This of course is paired with a team of at least high level SSRs and/or a UR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom