• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
He changed his original tweet to include he knew it was a minor

"Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more."

THE DOC JUST WON!!!! - AGAIN!!! - THE THREE TIMER!!!

Yeah this is how I exactly imagine it going. Revenge tweets against the doc, total stretch / fabrication of what actually happened.

Doc is coming back and he's about to get a whole lot richer too. Firm handshakes to those who waited for the truth instead of instantly jumping on the hate bandwagon against the Doc.
He was inappropriate with a 17 year old knowing she was a minor and this is how people react?

Some of you people are scary

Thyuda

Holy fucking shit. There are fucking people in this thread okay with an adult engaging privately with a minor in such a way that it could easily go sideways.
If you get that from "These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more." you should seek council.

And we're down from sexting to maybe something a little inappropriate.

You will never be satisfied unless there's blood.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Ugh, yeah, he updated the Tweet to indicate known minor.
The dude is married and has a kid.
mu2xvPn.gif

bender

What time is it?
Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more. Nothing illegal happened, no pictures were shared, no crimes were committed, I never even met the individual.

Not a great look.

Last edited:

TrueGrime

If you get that from "These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more." you should seek council.

And we're down from sexting to maybe something a little inappropriate.

You will never be satisfied unless there's blood.

I don't need to seek anything, because I know what the definition of "inappropriate" can be as well as the definition of "a minor" and at my age, know the two should never go together.

Like, why are we saying this is okay because it's "just a little bit"?

Last edited:

Pop

Look guys 17 isn't 13 or something like that. Is it creepy? Absolutely. In that document it was stated they did not know the girls age at the time and maybe Doc didn't at first. People lie all the time about their age

Some convos becoming inappropriate is as far as that went. Twitch did their investigation years ago and find nothing. He isn't some pedo like people want to label him as.

Now he was dumb as hell using Twitch DMs

Thyuda

I don't need to seek anything, because I know what the definition of "inappropriate" can be as well as the definition of "a minor" and at my age, know the two should never go together.

Like, why are we saying this is okay because it's "just a little bit"?
I'm saying this holier than thou and black and white attitude is getting you nowhere in life.

As far as the tweet was worded, it was innocent, and thoughrouly investigeted.

Everything else is just in you people's head cinema.

Look guys 17 isn't 13 or something like that. Is it creepy? Absolutely. In that document it was stated they did not know the girls age at the time and maybe Doc didn't at first. People lie all the time about their age

Some convos becoming inappropriate is as far as that went. Twitch did their investigation years ago and find nothing. He isn't some pedo like people want to label him as.

He referred to the individual in his latest tweet as "a known minor". He knew.

Might not be proof that he's a pedo, but it's proof he's a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

night13x

He changed his original tweet to include he knew it was a minor

"Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not. These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more."

He was inappropriate with a 17 year old knowing she was a minor and this is how people react?

Some of you people are scary

And you know exactly what was said in those whispers? Do pray tell us all! Ironically, you have been doing what everyone else on twitter does by calling someone scary. I guess Amber herd case had not taught you anything.

I once was accused of sexual harrassment for saying "hi how are you" to a lady at work. Does that make me a scary person?

I am sure he said he prob skim the lines of saying something like "oh wow that sounds hot haha" but does that make him an evil person? nah. When there was no intentions behind it. It is just social media taking whatever they can get their hands on and making it into a "thing".

Also rememeber - there were no criminal charges brought up - no underage sexting was done. Let's not continue to stretch the truth here.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
And you know exactly what was said in those whispers? Do pray tell us all! Ironically, you have been doing what everyone else on twitter does by calling someone scary. I guess Amber herd case had not taught you anything.

I once was accused of sexual harrassment for saying "hi how are you" to a lady at work. Does that make me a scary person?

I am sure he said he prob skim the lines of saying something like "oh wow that sounds hot haha" but does that make him an evil person? nah. When there was no intentions behind it. It is just social media taking whatever they can get their hands on and making it into a "thing".

Also rememeber - there were no criminal charges brought up - no underage sexting was done. Let's not continue to stretch the truth here.
He knew she was a minor and admits to being inappropriate, I don't want to know what exactly was said

And to say now he never intended to actually meet them, sounds like the same script from every To Catch a Predator show

But Doc appreciates your monthly sub and buy another shirt while you are there

Three

Something was going to leak sooner or later. He probably found out (live on stream? ) so he's trying to get ahead of the situation now preparing people for it.

Thyuda

He knew she was a minor and admits to being inappropriate, I don't want to know what exactly was said

And to say now he never intended to actually meet them, sounds like the same script from every To Catch a Predator show

Where to you get that from that he "knew"?

Seems like a wild interpretation on your side.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

17 is close enough to 18 that if you were in the market for an 18-21 age girlfriend, you could feasibly mistake it for one. The real tell tale should be intellect and personality. Teenagers don't have loads of either, and that's a pretty good sign that you should like...ask a motherfucker their age before carrying on. It's kind of a symptom to the actual illness, though, which is, as stated, going for an 18-21 year old if you're anywhere above 30. I'm sure there's the rare specimen that isn't buried in their technology, vapidly repeating whatever Twitter screed has been laid on them that week by their influencer overlords, and who isn't an easy floozy, but most of that age range is.

And that's cool, it's part of growing up and learning to navigate the world. But someone in their thirties has absolutely nothing in common intellectually or day to day life with someone that young. Going for people a decade + younger than you points to either a superiority/dominance dynamic, or insecurities/maladaptive lifestyle. You're into, generally, people with relatable experiences, mindsets, challenges, and hobbies. If you're 30, 40, whatever, and you seriously vibe with teenagers to that level, you probably aren't integrating with your actual peers. People mistake it with taste or kink, but it seems more like an outward manifestation of an internal inadequacy.

Red5

They expect us to believe someone who admitted to light sexting a minor to not have wanted to meet them, the only mental gymnastics around here is defending pedophilia.

17 is close enough to 18 that if you were in the market for an 18-21 age girlfriend, you could feasibly mistake it for one. The real tell tale should be intellect and personality. Teenagers don't have loads of either, and that's a pretty good sign that you should like...ask a motherfucker their age before carrying on. It's kind of a symptom to the actual illness, though, which is, as stated, going for an 18-21 year old if you're anywhere above 30. I'm sure there's the rare specimen that isn't buried in their technology, vapidly repeating whatever Twitter screed has been laid on them that week by their influencer overlords, and who isn't an easy floozy, but most of that age range is.

And that's cool, it's part of growing up and learning to navigate the world. But someone in their thirties has absolutely nothing in common intellectually or day to day life with someone that young. Going for people a decade + younger than you points to either a superiority/dominance dynamic, or insecurities/maladaptive lifestyle. You're into, generally, people with relatable experiences, mindsets, challenges, and hobbies. If you're 30, 40, whatever, and you seriously vibe with teenagers to that level, you probably aren't integrating with your actual peers. People mistake it with taste or kink, but it seems more like an outward manifestation of an internal inadequacy.

Lol i'm sure I can find plenty of teens and young adults who can communicate better than the retarded middle aged men I've seen on here.

Synless

They expect us to believe someone who admitted to light sexting a minor to not have wanted to meet them, the only mental gymnastics around here is defending pedophilia.
If the dude thought he had a clean shot with all that going on, he would have taken it. Only reason it never went further was because of perceived risk. He would have gone all in if he could have.

He is a fucker and this is what you get when you dance around the flame.

Last edited:

night13x

SO

You don't actually know anything and made a huge assumption admittingly compared to a scripted tv show. Got it.

And I never subbed to doc, but I will consider throwing him one to support people defeating false accusations. Thanks I will.

Thyuda

He did not admit to that. He explicitly stated that no sexting happened.

You are just imagening what you'd like to have happened.

Holy fucking shit. There are fucking people in this thread okay with an adult engaging privately with a minor in such a way that it could easily go sideways.
or people can forgive. We shouldn't brand people and cast them aside forever over something this minor. No pun intended. She was 17 and nothing ever happened outside of sexting.

Jerm411

I guess no one on the internet has ever done anything inappropriate online before. ha! This dude had some inappropriate conversations with a 17 year old.
I bet half the people calling him a ped have worse things in their search history than what this guy did.
Who said this was a 17 year old….as if that’s any better?

The fuck are you all doing? Seriously….

AGRacing

Let's see the texts.

- He hasn't admitted he knew it was a minor AT THE TIME. This other proton email from a supposed former twitch staffer seems to say he didn't (obviously could be total BS).
- Could range from DISGUSTING (sexual / he knew it was a minor although there are some lines that COULD NOT have been crossed due to how the Twitch lawsuit turned out .. ) to "inappropriate joke" (innuendo joke & he didn't know he was speaking to a minor). Those are very different situations. ***Incidentally I could see a wife being upset with option 2 but not leading to a divorce.***
- We are definitely dealing with a "GET DOC!" Twitch encampment and that's always been obvious. They VERY WELL MAY HAVE GOT HIM ON LEGIT SHIT. But they also could be frothing at the mouth lefty mentalists like every other tech company. We'll see.

Let's see the texts.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
THE DOC JUST WON!!!! - AGAIN!!! - THE THREE TIMER!!!

Yeah this is how I exactly imagine it going. Revenge tweets against the doc, total stretch / fabrication of what actually happened.

Doc is coming back and he's about to get a whole lot richer too. Firm handshakes to those who waited for the truth instead of instantly jumping on the hate bandwagon against the Doc.
I can't wait to see the incident it has on his stream when he returns. I mean, I like Dr. Disrespect persona and only through watching him you can understand he's hard worker and is constantly uplifting and encouraging his community to be proud, strong and proactive in life.

On the other hand, I despise most of Twitch and what they stand for. These two bozos are 100% mischievous and want Beahm out so they get their 2 minutes spotlight, their little moment of glory. They must be two absolute depressed losers.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Let's see the texts.

- He hasn't admitted he knew it was a minor AT THE TIME. This other proton email from a supposed former twitch staffer seems to say he didn't (obviously could be total BS).
- Could range from DISGUSTING (sexual / he knew it was a minor although there are some lines that COULD NOT have been crossed due to how the Twitch lawsuit turned out .. ) to "inappropriate joke" (innuendo joke & he didn't know he was speaking to a minor). Those are very different situations. ***Incidentally I could see a wife being upset with option 2 but not leading to a divorce.***
- We are definitely dealing with a "GET DOC!" Twitch encampment and that's always been obvious. They VERY WELL MAY HAVE GOT HIM ON LEGIT SHIT. But they also could be frothing at the mouth lefty mentalists like every other tech company. We'll see.

Let's see the texts.

OK so now we know that the original Rockband Drama Larma was telling the truth, didn't they say that there was an intent and messages form Doc to try and meet the minor at twitchcon?

I'm sure he would remember to stop streaming when entering the bathroom this time of course.

Last edited:

Red5

If the dude thought he had a clean shot with all that going on, he would have taken it. Only reason it never went further was because of perceived risk. He would have gone all in if he could have.

He is a fucker and this is what you get when you dance around the flame.

Yep, him saying I never intended to meet them is what a pedo would say when he's caught sexting.

Top Bottom