• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Okay, so on PSN it wont let me download the driveclub PS+ thing cause it says "You already own PS+" but i don't have driveclub anywhere on my main screen or in my library, anybody know whats up??
You sure you looking at the right thing?

They want let you get the regular price one if you have psplus.

Okay, so on PSN it wont let me download the driveclub PS+ thing cause it says "You already own PS+" but i don't have driveclub anywhere on my main screen or in my library, anybody know whats up??

If you're talking about the free one, it's not up.
If you're talking about the upgrade, don't click on the Driveclub on the ps store home page. Instead click on the one in the PS+ section of the store. That should work.

wouwie

Just wondering: i bought the game and now it's downloading around 3Gb which i assume is the minimum required to play the game. However, i would like to download the whole game before playing since it's past midnight and i just want it to download completely and shut down automatically. Can i do that or do i need to start/play the game to download the rest? Will it automatically continue downloading past the initial 3Gb?

Just wondering: i bought the game and now it's downloading around 3Gb which i assume is the minimum required to play the game. However, i would like to download the whole game before playing since it's past midnight and i just want it to download completely and shut down automatically. Can i do that or do i need to start/play the game to download the rest?

If you put your PS4 in standby, it should still be able to download the rest.

Anarion07

Just wondering: i bought the game and now it's downloading around 3Gb which i assume is the minimum required to play the game. However, i would like to download the whole game before playing since it's past midnight and i just want it to download completely and shut down automatically. Can i do that or do i need to start/play the game to download the rest?

Just put your PS4 in Standby and go to bed. nighty night.
It keeps downloading whether youre playing or not :)

When it says that, it means you're trying to buy the wrong version. That's the $59.99 version. You want the one that's $49.99 with PS Plus.

The free PS Plus Edition got delayed, if that's what you're looking for.

oSoLucky

After only 8 hours this officially bumped D3: RoS to number 2 on my personal GotY list. It's looking like it will be a tall order to beat DC for me this year.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Played a good few hours. It's been alright so far. Do have some complaints though.

- Penalties are sometimes far too harsh
- AI is at times too aggressive (I've been shoved off the track several times by another car)
- Some more customisation would have been nice
- I keep being beaten on straights by every other car. Dunno if its rubber banding, but it's very annoying.

A 75 seems fair to me having only played the single player.

aro52

Welp, add me to the T300 club! This week+ wait is gonna be painful. :/

yKpfWB7.jpg

Hoje0308

Banned
Played a good few hours. It's been alright so far. Do have some complaints though.

- Penalties are sometimes far too harsh
- AI is at times too aggressive (I've been shoved off the track several times by another car)
- Some more customisation would have been nice
- I keep being beaten on straights by every other car. Dunno if its rubber banding, but it's very annoying.

A 75 seems fair to me having only played the single player.

Don't cut corners, memorize braking points and when the AI starts to push, push back. Oh, and make sure to keep your exit speeds up and try not to let the other cars draft you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom