• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
🍺🍸🍹🍷🍶🚬💊

FatSandy.jpg

JwW9zcf.jpg

😹😹😹

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think it happened this morning when I slipped on ice and tried to brace myself by grabbing a snow bank but instead of a snow bank it was actually a jagged mound of ice. Because we have those now.

I hate the person I work with. We're stuck in an office together all day and I just want to punch her in the face. I miss my friend.

Anyways, I'll be in the other drunk thread if you need me. Peace out.

Noshino

so there is this girl that i want to get with but for some reason she hates me, like as soon as she sees me she will go out of her away to avoid me

anyway, funny thing is her bros and her girls love me cause im fucking loveable

she was drunk as fuck today cause she got promoted and so i asked why she hated me and she was like i dont fucking know but i just do

fml

so there is this girl that i want to get with but for some reason she hates me, like as soon as she sees me she will go out of her away to avoid me

she was drunk as fuck today cause she got promoted and so i asked why she hated me and she was like i dont fucking know but i just do

fml

nothing hotter than hate sex

J. Bravo

fml
if she feels any other type of way she will jump your bones

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, so I did go to the store. I previously wasn't gonna go to the store but then I went and bought some Jalepenos and 3 tallboys. So yeah, who's poppin jalepeno poppers? This guy.

accx

Planned to have a couple of beers and make a mix or two tonight.. A bottle of malibu (don't ask), two bottles of wine and one the beers later.. i'm not having a quiet weekend at all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I beat ground zeroes in 2 hours, did all the side missions and took it back before Gamestop closed.

I mean, how was it? Do they have something there? Its like red dead redempton/farcry metal gear right?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It must not have been great if you didn't spend time noodling with the sandbox.
Reading about the creator of templeOS on reddit. He is amazing
I don't even know what templeOS is!

Hows that malibu taste? I've never had it, but I know its infamous.

accx

It must not have been great if you didn't spend time noodling with the sandbox.
I don't even know what templeOS is!

Hows that malibu taste? I've never had it, but I know its infamous.

neogaf thread about it

reddit about it
youtube

Had never heard of it before the gaf thread tbh.. but yea, it's an amazing feat for one person.

malibu is amazing. it taste like 1980's miami without the cocaine i imagine. add pineapple juice to it and it's an piña colada iirc.

edit
well it's not really a true piña colada but it's awfully close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom