• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Now supporting Italy! COME ON ITALY!

Ph9Dk.png

Hackbert

that was a nice evening ^^. But the tought, that we can still be eliminated in the groupphase is mildly amusing and irritating. Nah.. Will not happen. Draw with Denmark 1-1

The second goal is hilarious because for a second the German player seem to act like "WTF are you doing, you can't score from that position anyway" ^^

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Man oh man, again I walk home and the streets are absolutely dead. Disappointed loss (deserved cause they played bad) but I really wanted to see people cheer all over again. WK was awesome in this regard, no party at all anymore, only shit

just admit it. you were wrong ;)

Gomez is an extremely good finisher at his good times, everybody knows that. He scored 3 of 3 German goals but I don't get that everybody is celebrating him like crazy after laughing at him. The point is if Klose was fit and played, he may not have scored 3 goals but he'd probably created more chances and Müller, Podolski and he might have scored one or not, who knows. Gomez plays and I'm not happy because I think we play better football with Klose. But if playing like shit and Gomez scoring one or two gives us the cup, I'm okay with that lol

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Just came into the thread...so has anyone giffed the celebration for portugal's 3rd goal? The tackle cracked me up
Is that where the guy jumps on the teammate and they both fall? I remember seeing something like an hour or so ago and got me laughing real hard

Splatt

Sucks for Oranje but their defense is shit and a midfield of Van Bommel and De Jong is horrible. Snajdier was easily cut off since he was the only outlet of creativity Germany had to stop. Affelay and Robben on the wings were useless. Can't really blame RvP, he can't create goals from nothing all the time.

Congrats to Germany though, they're my pick to win the tournament :)

Tr4nce

Good thing the competition begins in two months. Love it much more. Now cheering for the Ukraine.

Wow. I thought I was the only Dutchy who thought like that. Yeah, new season can't get here soon enough. With a new coach and 4/5 new players, as well as some rotten apples in the team leaving, bring it on! :)

Jubern

But really, who likes the French? C'mon now.

I've been seriously wondering about that ever since the Euro started, but what's with the big hate-fest against us?
I mean, we're not really a great team and even I hate a lot of our players' guts, but from where I stand it looks like GAF really hate us and I can't figure out why.

Or are you all pulling my leg?

well,... now Van Marwijk is going to change shit.

Jeesuss. He must be able to see how slow things get with De Jong and Van Bommel.

Germany didn't even try. It was waaay too easy for them. And OFCOURSE Van persie gets more chances with Huntelaar in front of him.

Even if We go trough after a miracle, we will never stand a chance against the teams that think and act fast, like Italy and Spain (and in a lesser degree, Russia).

spidye

I've been seriously wondering about that ever since the Euro started, but what's with the big hate-fest against us?
I mean, we're not really a great team and even I hate a lot of our players' guts, but from where I stand it looks like GAF really hate us and I can't figure out why.

I like the french team.
especially Ribery.

Blablurn

I respect u guys because of ribery. He is a genious.

Slizz

Everyone but Nasri is OK.

Alucard

Banned
Interesting day for Group B. Ronaldo really got bailed out by his teammates. There was no way he should have missed two breakaways like that. And yaaaaay Germany.

Fry

So, tomorrow we have Italy and Spain not playing against each other, which means we'll have two awesome games.

Prediction:

Spain x Ireland: 3 x 0

Italy x Croatia: 2 x 1

Will make GIFs of Gomez brace in HD. Two awesome goals.

choodi

Banned
I usually have an unbridled and inexplicable hatred of the French team during major tournaments, but since Cabaye and Ben Arfa were selected, they have actually become my back up team.

Feels kinda dirty in a way, as I usually dislike them that much.

Kenka

I'm not gonna be for Germany or Portugal and I don't want to for England because of Elzar.

I've always liked France :p
What.
Unless you talk about landscapes and highways. Even the French don't like one another.

Kinda funny actually. I can't begin to count how many french friends of mine always proudly state that French in France are nothing but passive lambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom