• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

but he has good wingers, and strikers.

navas-pedro on the wings, and llorente as the striker?

it's just that he keeps insisting on Torres, which baffles me.

my 11 for spain

---------------casillas------------------
-arbeloa--pique--ramos--jordi alba
-----------busquets-------------
-----xavi-----------iniesta---------
--navas---llorente------pedro---

possible subs: fabregas, silva and negredo

I like how you think, Pedro needs to play.

Edit: REALLY guys, another Portugal game and another Messi vs Ronaldo argument. FFS. Let it go.

Ikael

Congratulation to our Portugese neighbours! :D well deserved win, and fair - played.

Now, le'ts move onto France. They are no pushover, and they can be a dangerous team when inspired, hmmmmm. Then again, Germany is the team that I am fearing the most. Their style of soccer is exactly what you need to win against Spain: daring and offensive football, able to disrupt the midfield and make quick counterstrikes. That is, the polar opposite of shitty turtling. Looking foward yet another Spain - Germany final quite a lot.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
CgLCD.jpg

I just can't get over how ridiculous he looks.

CgLCD.jpg

I just can't get over how ridiculous he looks.
Can't believe he actually PAID big money to look like that.

Though, I've never gone through balding (yet) so I can't say I know what being bald in your early 20's feels like, and the crazy things I'd do to get my hair back.

I'd probably be proud of it like Larry David.

danwarb

They take the hair from a donor site at the back of the head, which is resistant to balding. So he's just had the top of his head rearranged.

Fry

C'mon, he looks fine. Go look at the pictures of when he was bald and you'll fall in love with the current Roonay.

rififi

Whose is it?

Doctors took hair follicles from Rooney's pubic region and put it on his head
danwarb posted the real answer above

Unfortunately for Rooney, even if he had the greatest head of hair known to mankind, it wouldn't make much of a difference unless he got a complete facial (and ear) reconstruction.

coldfoot

Banned
Portugal have hit the post 6 times in 4 games, they have the Euro record for hitting the post already with at least one more match remaining.

IceCold

Portugal have hit the post 6 times in 4 games, they have the Euro record for hitting the post already with at least one more match remaining.

I think out of those 6, 4 of them were from Ronaldo. Crazy. It's like he purposely chooses to hit them just to troll everyone.

bjaelke

What's going on with his hair? It looks a lot thicker in that shot compared to this:
http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article7866079.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/Wayne+Rooney[img]

[IMG]http://www.toppik.com/images/toppik.png[IMG]

?[/QUOTE]

He's using Andy Carroll's hair products.

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/653517/thumbs/o-WAYNE-CARROLL-570.jpg?4

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Rooney looks so ridiculous :lol :lol :lol

he recently got hair plugs, there was a thread on it I think. or maybe it was in a football thread.

I thought a man that rich could get the best hair plugs.... is that where the tech is at?! W T F

He looks like a stable lad from Game of Thrones.

haha shit, bit of side work when england exits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom