• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Fuck Messi and fuck Ronaldo.

The best player of the Euros and the best attacking midfielder in the world is here.

tumblr_l5x28ee4Pd1qaa2o3.jpg

Clegg

I think its you'll find it pretty hard to discover someone that doesn't rate Iniesta as one of the best players in the world.

Just don't visit GAF for that time then, surely you can manage that?

Reading Off-Topic Gaf first thing in the morning with a coffee and cigarette is soooo good. Seeing the Euro 2012 heading telegraphing the results not so good. Should go to Off Topic Community.

Hixx

Holy fucking shit hahaha the ignorance in this post is outstanding. Outstanding.

Thread's turned to shit. Everyone agrees Holland were fucking crap, yet we still keep talking like the Dutch aren't saying that.

If people want to think Ronaldo's better than Messi, fine. It isn't true but fuck being second isn't a bad thing. Curries are second to Chinese food, doesn't mean I don't want to fuck them both.

I'm a United fan. I love Ronaldo. I also think he's a cunt.

People on here are just hilarious

most disgraceful post in this thread. you've had a 'mare here wilbz bb

Wilbur

Banned
most disgraceful post in this thread. you've had a 'mare here wilbz bb

Crispy Szechuan beef from the local Chinese is fucking beautiful. I love a curry but if I had to pick one? Chinese

Now be done with this Messi vs Ronaldo chat. It's fucking boring. I'd rather be fingered in the urethra than have oodles of pages doing that again

soepje

But but but it's fun.
No no, this man/woman wants his/her coffee, smoke and gaf without spoilers. GAF should follow this gaffers commands. Other people are not important, it´s his breakfast for gods sake!

Edit: on Dutch news, twitter highlights: Holland going home, blabla but also 'vain Ronaldo had a pimple on chin'

Wilbur

Banned
If Messi hadn't had growth hormones he'd be on the streets of Buenos Aires right now injecting heroin into his scrotum and begging Maradona to let him clean his pool and felch him

Overdoziz

Banned
I was talking about the dutch fans, specially on gaf.
Late response but from what I saw most Dutch fans on here went into the tournament without high expectations, especially after the terrible lead-up to the tournament. I don't think that feeling got any better during any of the last 3 matches. :p

xbhaskarx

Pretty much everyone considers Iniesta one of the best players in the world, how is he not just underrated but"criminally underrated"? The word loses all meaning...

Wilbur

Banned
first time poster, long time lurker. love what you do in this thread. long time fan. i would also like to see this.

If England win the tournament I'll send you a fucking video. Scout's honour

Pretty much everyone considers Iniesta one of the best players in the world, how is he not just underrated but"criminally underrated"? The word loses all meaning...

Yeah that confused me. He's feted as one of the top 4 players on the planet by everyone

Hixx

He is surprisingly adept at stealing things.

like cl trophies from man utd

Messi

No way is he underrated, everyone knows he is at worst 5th best player in the world. His stats may be average but stats don't mean shit when you play like Don Andrés.

The fuck? Really?

That's not what you wanted to write, I'm sure.

I think its you'll find it pretty hard to discover someone that doesn't rate Iniesta as one of the best players in the world.

tumblr_m41j7cMVtv1rorsdv.gif

:p

soepje

If Messi hadn't had growth hormones he'd be on the streets of Buenos Aires right now injecting heroin into his scrotum and begging Maradona to let him clean his pool and felch him
He´s only 3cm shorter then me, so it´s not that bad... For a female.

Jk, glad he got all the things he needed, to become what he is today.

Messi

I was trying to mock the Messi vs Ronaldo debate with some Iniesta madness but failed miserably :( if I am being honest I over rate Iniesta as he is my favourite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom