• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibra1nseyn.gif

Eh, not bad.

/edit
there is no better angle of that, at least not in the BBC broadcast.

keit4

Banned
Portugal fans are starting to be annoying as fuck. I suppose that your defeat against Greece in your Euro was also spanish fault...

Spain playing against Portugal in semis and winning with an offside goal by Torres at 94' could be glorious :p

Ibra entertainment as him slowing down all play and being a useless shit head not passing the ball!

Bit harsh in my eyes. Often he did not have another option because the team that was built around him did not keep up. Also his "selfish" side is often what wins their game. 0 points for Sweden is certainly not Ibras fault.

Bit harsh in my eyes. Often he did not have another option because the team that was built around him did not keep up. Also his "selfish" side is often what wins their game. 0 points for Sweden is certainly not Ibras fault.

Yeah, he shares the fault of that with Lustig for not bothering to mark on the corner against Ukraine. ;)

Kem0sabe

Portugal fans are starting to be annoying as fuck. I suppose that your defeat against Greece in your Euro was also spanish fault...

Spain playing against Portugal in semis and winning with an offside goal by Torres at 94' could be glorious :p

Remember last time we met? A repeat of that result would be even better.

Annoying? One would think that winning from an offside goal after a bad penalty call would make Spanish fans refrain from such comments. If Spain plays against Portugal like they've been playing this Euro, the Torres 94' goal wouldn't save Spain from the previous 3 goals they would have suffered.

Can't wait to see Rooney today. Go England!

Yeah, he shares the fault of that with Lustig for not bothering to mark on the corner against Ukraine. ;)

He was too far away at the 2:1 but the whole swedish defense just stood in the middle waiting for Schwetschenko to score instead of doing their jobs. I can't see who you could blame the lackluster performance of the swedish team on Ibrahimovich alone. He currently is their only chance to at least show so some danger in the box.

Raist

Banned
Any way possible that Ukraine and England both make it trough?

If France loses, there's probably some scenario whereby an ENG-UKR draw would let them both go through.
Maybe a 2-2 draw (at least) between England and Ukraine.

If France draws or wins, they go through no matter what.

I can't see who you could blame the lackluster performance of the swedish team on Ibrahimovich alone. He currently is their only chance to at least show so some danger in the box.

I don't think anyone has done so. Ibrahimovic has just had a mediocre tournament in which he has failed to live up to his reputation, and given he is Sweden's principal attacking threat his lackluster play is defiantly a factor in their failure to advance.

cube444

Their fans also cheer for Brazil so cut them some slack. Portugal is their secondary team.

I suppose Spanish Arrogance is less annoying, that and Platini already "choosing" who goes to the final....

keit4

Banned
There is no controversy. Croatia should have been awarded with a penalty (twice, the Sergio Ramos fault also was inside the box), but they haven't been... UNICEF, ya know?

fuenf

you guys are acting like it's the first time a referee made the wrong decision, especially when it comes to corners that kind of foul is almost never called. i know it sucks but that's the nature of the game.

Sylver

Banned
Hai guise,
I heard you like controversy...

[IM]http://www.abload.de/img/animation2kcuws.gif[/IMG]

[IG]http://www.abload.de/img/animation36muq6.gif[/IMG]

[IG]http://www.abload.de/img/animation4obi7b.gif[/IMG]

[IG]http://i.minus.com/i2BFSXMUHxbqA.gif[/IMG]

I can imagine you creatiing those gifs with madly face. XD Pretty obsessed with us. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom