• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxP

Couple of boring songs in a row. None of the ballads so far (including the previous semi) have interested me so far.

Kinokou

#MNE passed San Marino as best so far.

#MLT is also quite good, but the guy before was better. Kind of got a Frozen 2 vibe to it with the colors and lyrics.

Despite the bad singing, is the sound mixing a bit off tonight?

I didn't see the previous on, but the sound seems kind of muted to me.

Rapstah

If those crowd reactions are real, these people are really easily impressed by the concept of screens changing colours. Like woah, it changed from blue to orange!

waypoetic

Banned
Just got told that a semi final was happening and i was like "whut? semi final? don't they just battle it out at the "eurovision song contest" and don't bother with semi finals etc?".

But ok.

GO SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Aiii

So not worth it
Her beard must be covering her ears, since nobody could have heard that performance and call it flawless.

oipic

The lighting guys were the true stars of the Maltese performance - kudos to them.

First of tonight's expected big hitters coming up next - will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to the Norwegian song.

SxP

Getting sick of the Dutch commentator claiming that every male-female duo is CLEARLY inspired by last years Dutch entry. Yes, because they invented male-female duets...

Rapstah

For those of you who are more into Eurovision than I am, when did they stop letting the top X entries from a certain year go straight through to the finals the next year? Did they ever do that or am I getting things mixed up because France always gets through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom