• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so upset Finland performed so badly. I really enjoy the studio version of the song.

Thanks and much better quality. Also glad I could see Malta's performance, so much better this time.

You'll just have to endure Austrian ads and commentary, but it's really good quality.

Tugatrix

I felt like the world needed this:

Estonian Gob

giphy.gif

spekkeh

Banned
I think Armenia clearly wins the contest.

The contest of being allowed to sit on my lap.

I'll have you know this is a very prestigious contest. There are dozens who would be interested across the globe. Dozens.

mr-paul

Iceland was the best.
Few other catchy ones. San Marino to go through just so everyone can experience that on Saturday!

Peru

Definitely better than than the usual sketches, including Sweden's earlier ones.

Also ABBA is always love.

Peru

If San Marino isn't in the final Eurovision casuals won't know what this year was all about.

Everytime I hear Greece song I want to hang myself

Had to laugh during the recap. Song 'grows' on you (in terms of lols).

MrPanic

My favorites are:

Hungary
Netherlands
Armenia
San Marino
Russia
Cyprus
Austria
Azerbajian

Didn't even make it to 10. The rest wasn't that bad this year, but nothing really stood out in this semi-finale. Loved how varied it was though. Hopefully Netherlands makes it to the final this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom