• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

My favorites are:

Hungary
Netherlands
Armenia
San Marino
Russia
Cyprus
Austria
Azerbajian

Didn't even make it to 10. The rest wasn't that bad this year, but nothing really stood out to this semi-finale. Loved how varied it was though. Hopefully Netherlands makes it to the final this year.

Iceland coming for you!

Negaiido

I don't get the love for Iceland , though the hands were freaky as hell . Also the voice combination isn't something I like . Song wasn't special so meh.

Cuddler

1066.gif
I liked the voices of the two female singers, and the Czech song is not too bad while a little generic.

Westraid

My favourites were Hungary, Netherlands, Russia and Cyprus.
Can't help but feel that previous years had better songs though, I was a bit disappointed.

MrPanic

Iceland coming for you!

The song was pretty good, but that performance was really weak. Mediocre video wall performance and it really sounded like she didn't give it her all. I wouldn't mind her going to the finals though, the song seems pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom