• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

I think almost every song we've heard so far has been a different genre, or sub-genre at least.

This is inspired by some relative modern stuff. It's kind of useless but not horrible.

Spyware

First song was fine, was a bit surprised by it. Don't remember it from "Inför Eurovision" at all. Poland... nope.

The youtube stream doesnt have any narration, so it instead becomes artistic when all the different songs are introduced :p

Yeah that's why I choose to watch it instead. SVT used to just have some nice info about the artists and countries in the "postcards" thing but it's become more of a "how mean can we be without being called out too much" competition. Some fun jokes but it mostly just feels so mean spirited.

Heartbeats was pretty decent. This song though... No thanks.

Also, I'm oddly charmed by the Austrian commentator. Loved it when he started cheering when Austria went through on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom