• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Yeah, I personally really like J'ai Cherche but, live it's underwhelming.

I want to see Australia win, not just cause I'm Australian, but, I also want to see the reaction and the fallout. I wonder where in Europe we'd hold it...

Germany.

Spyware

Was watching on SVT last semi since the horrible Edward af Sillén isn't the swedish commentator this year. Gave up on the swedish stream last year after hearing his usual mean and frankly disgusting "jokes". But either Lotta Bromé is the same kind of horrible person or Edward is writing the whole thing for her because it's all just the same mean stuff. The latter is probably true since he's the director and screenwriter for Melodifestivalen and swedish Eurovision stuff since some years now.

When you don't think the jokes are funny, blame him. He sucks. He has some moments but usually it's the same kinda stuff.

Usually some interval acts (like the "documentary" this year) are made by people involved in stand up or swedish comedy/drama movies, so I tend to like them more than the stuff the hosts do.

I hope the YT stream is as good as SVT's this year too because I can't stand that shitty commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom