• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Eurovision+2014+poland_89b8be_5134961.gif

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Popcorn with caramel flavour and the jalapeño bacon cheddar poppers are ready. Beer is cold..let's get this started!

Milchmann

For the first time in years I didn't watch the semi finals and haven't listened to any songs beforehand (except the German song that I immediately forgot). What can I expect?

Linkyn

Amidst my revision, I almost forgot it was this weekend. Thank god for this OT. Now, to quickly get some snacks and drinks. Damn shame my flatmate's out until mid-next week. Would've made it all the more epic to watch it in company.

Joni

Flemish television has a good pre-show: Sandra Kim and Johnny Logan good for three victories together, Belgian juror Tom Helsen (who has probably voted for Italy) and former contestant Ingeborg.

cyba89

ESC hype in Germany isn't a thing this year right? Haven't even heard our song so far.

But at least we can't go worse than last year.

Asgaro

Eurovision+2014+poland_89b8be_5134961.gif

gpiNc0z.gif

tumblr_m4nnxeJo5S1r7rib5o4_250.gif

Lets do this.

lmao

---

INNN on this thread.

Rooting for Australia and my own country Belgium.
Haven't really checked out the other countries yet...
Except Russia since that seems to get a lot of hype in the press. It's decent but not a winner for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom