• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Guys what's going on with Justin Wong? I haven't seen him play at all today. Was he eliminated? If so by who?

I don't see the issue supporting players from your country, it's no different to me than supporting a particular region or state in the local scene. I'll always root for an American player because I feel like I have more in common with them and the fact that we're usually underdogs in anything outside of Marvel.

There's a difference between rooting for your countryman and then being unhype for top 8. We all watch foreign tournaments where there isn't a single American, yet they are still hype because of the level of play.

more than 8 japanese players registered for MKX and KI, right? What if USA doesn't make top 8 for any game?
surprise.gif

crash-14

He won his pool. Not sure if he's played or how he's done since then.

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 1 hHace 1 hora Ver traducción
Lost to ChiRithy.. Missed Ultra after EX Messiah God damn

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 47 sHace 48 segundos Ver traducción
Sighs.. Hamad got me in losers. GGs to him. Outplayed. I suck in SF. I should rethink everything about my game.

ShinMaruku

If Juri ever wins evo... I will have to actually try to get good and not hide behind my character choice.
Never gonna happen I'm safe. :E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom