• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
P4U 41k now
goodjob.gif

all these salty ass post about "if only there weren't any smash/persona/guiltygear/whatever streams and more SF4!"

Motherfuckers are the new "whens mahvel" minions.

There were 2 streams for USF4 earlier. What other game got 2 streams each? Definitely not melee or smash 4 and that has nearly the same amount of entrants.

FGC = Fighting Games by Capcom

ICKE

Banned
There were 2 streams for USF4 earlier. What other game got 2 streams each? Definitely not melee or smash 4 and that has nearly the same amount of entrants.

There are so many participants and it is the main event. We have no information and are in the dark here, EVO is supposed to be the biggest international tournament. We are watching a few matches on one stream I mean cmon.

It is not a case of unfounded criticism. This is a major disappointment for many.

MrDaravon

all these salty ass post about "if only there weren't any smash/persona/guiltygear/whatever streams and more SF4!"

Motherfuckers are the new "whens mahvel" minions.

I just assume people are being sarcastic, and if they're not it's not worth responding to :p. You're never going to make some people happy.

FluxWaveZ

I like how the audio bug when Ken & Koromaru wins is still in the game, where it actually says "Margaret wins" for him. Weirdly fitting for this match.

Lulubop

There are so many participants and it is the main event. We have no information and are in the dark here, EVO is supposed to be the biggest international tournament. We are watching a few matches on one stream I mean cmon.

It is not a case of unfounded criticism. This is a major disappointment for many.

Melee had almost as much

Every year, every game has to deal with high ranking players getting eliminated off stream. Street Fighter isn't special.

what is the main event? USF4? O not the 2k melee entrants or 2k smash 4?

O maybe they should turn off the persona grand final stream for more USF4 just for you.

Motherfuck there is like 6-7 streams and every game is getting exposure. But people are still salty that not every single game is stream.

edit

Its really hard to make evo a 4 day event. Not many people can request those many days off (internationals as well).

I would like evo to be in a convention center like the LACC or SDCC. Would have more room and and streams (if the venue can support it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom