• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exr

I can't stream anything, its all lag in all browsers, atrocious. Bummed out about all the Americans dropping in SF.

It's true. I can't stand the fucking chants and it seriously feels like everyone gets the fuck out when USA isn't in the run anymore. It's annoying.
That's the case at every major event though, not just video games, and it's not exclusive to Americans, they just make up the vast majority of GAF so it seems like they're the only ones that do it.

BlackJace

EWmof.gif
Persona Grands y'all
p0QHO.gif

Tekniqs

Hey guys....that 3v3 american vs Japan marvellous match....when is it and anyone know who's streaming? I'm guessing it's not an official evo event

MrDaravon

In a weird way I hope the Top 8 is mostly players I'm not personally rooting for so not being able to watch it live will be easier.

Also holy shit they're still in Quarters? I thought we had to be in Semis at this point, goddamn.

all these salty ass post about "if only there weren't any smash/persona/guiltygear/whatever streams and more SF4!"

Motherfuckers are the new "whens mahvel" minions.

There were 2 streams for USF4 earlier. What other game got 2 streams each? Definitely not melee or smash 4 and that has nearly the same amount of entrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom