• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame follows drunken behavior.

Alas, the price one pays for inebriation.

It's starting to almost feel like September out. I can't wait for those cool Fall mornings.

Only really happens to me if I wander into a ~hot button issue~ thread in OT while drunk and mouth off, then the following day I dread reading any replies. And briefly dread seeing a ban message or something.

Soooo bored at work. Ask me stuff before I have to choke a customer

Do u like choking? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Funky, you told me to make steamed buns instead so I"m doing that now.

Steamed buns with a filling of coconut flakes + crushed up nice biscuits + sweetened condensed milk.

They were a fuckload of work to get done and it was messy as balls. These better be worth it.

Edit: Lol overfull. They all spilled over the top a bit. Fuck.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Steamed buns with a filling of coconut flakes + crushed up nice biscuits + sweetened condensed milk.

They were a fuckload of work to get done and it was messy as balls. These better be worth it.

Oh man, I'm so sorry for the mess :lol the thing about steamed buns is that you risk fudging them up if you fill them like other kinds of buns. They are also very mild flavoured, so a bit of filling goes a long way.

I'm not sure about the condensed milk, but I'm sure coconut and chocolate would make for a bomb mix.

FUME5

Are you sure you don't smoke sweet mary jane?

Xiao Hu

- What is something everybody should try at some point in their life? (if they have the means to do so)
- Most underrated game/movie you think more people should take a look at?
- Best Spiderman villain?
- First time you ever made out with someone?
- Last time you cried?
- How old is too old?

- start anew on a different continent/part of the world
- Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines
- Carnage
- about 4 months ago in the Shanghainese subway
- 67 years and 9 months!

Pancakes or Waffles?
Would you ever visit America?
Why are you so stylin?

Both!
Yisss, probably next year
It's innate

Do u like choking? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I can't sleep. Thinking about a girl who just broke me. Like everything. Blocked me and probably sabotaged some interviews looking back.

Are you sure you don't smoke sweet mary jane?

Yes quite sure. I'm trying to figure out how I can use black current juice in a dumpling as we speak.

Oh man, I'm so sorry for the mess :lol the thing about steamed buns is that you risk fudging them up if you fill them like other kinds of buns. They are also very mild flavoured, so a bit of filling goes a long way.

I'm not sure about the condensed milk, but I'm sure coconut and chocolate would make for a bomb mix.

They're too thick currently, not sure how to deal with that. They also have a funny taste at the end, not sure if that's just because it was the first time using the bamboo steamer or if it's too much oil or too much baking soda or what.

Not sure if I'll make them again.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Soooo bored at work. Ask me stuff before I have to choke a customer

From 1-10 how do you rate yourself?
Favorite music artist?
Ideal type of girl?
Ideal type of guy?
If you could have anything right now what would it be?
If you choke a customer would it be 1 handed or 2 handed?
How often do you choke your chicken?
Do you like moisturizing your face? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you want me to moisturize your face? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Favorite movie?
Gaffers you want to bang?
Gaffers you want to slap?
What is the craziest thing you have done?
If you could change something about yourself what would you do?
If you were a prostitute. How much would you charge for your services?
Are you a prostitute?
Are you sure you're not a prostitute?
Does a dolla makes you holla?

They're too thick currently, not sure how to deal with that.
Just focus on the tip

Jobbs

Banned
When I was like eight I accidentally saw my grandfathers penis. It looked enormous to me, but to this day I don't know if it was actually big or only seemed big because everything seemed bigger at eight .

Xiao Hu

From 1-10 how do you rate yourself?
Favorite music artist?
Ideal type of girl?
Ideal type of guy?
If you could have anything right now what would it be?
If you choke a customer would it be 1 handed or 2 handed?
How often do you choke your chicken?
Do you like moisturizing your face? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you want me to moisturize your face? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Favorite movie?
Gaffers you want to bang?
Gaffers you want to slap?
What is the craziest thing you have done?
If you could change something about yourself what would you do?
If you were a prostitute. How much would you charge for your services?
Are you a prostitute?
Are you sure you're not a prostitute?
Does a dolla makes you holla?

Just focus on the tip

- 6, perhaps?
- really depends on the mood and music genre I currently listen to
- not too 'girly', strong and independent, someone who I can build a future together that goes beyond house and family
- practically the same, but having a bf is impossible for me as long as my mother is alive and/or on good terms with me
- privacy from my family >.>
- depends on the size. I could use the other hand to slap the shit out of them
- almost daily. Having a horribly high sex drive like I do while being single AND shy as fuck is a tormenting
- not really
- sure if you know/have the right products for it
- Blade Runner
- too many to count
- everyone of you hoes except for Misha because she's cool
- fondled a co-worker after work...at work
- hmmm, my hair growth. I want to be able to grow a proper beard and thicker hair
- bitch, my is body exclusive merchandise
500 per hour
- no
- yes
- eeehmmmm

Vazra

I only look back at my grandfather as some kind of he man, but I don't know if that's just a construct in my mind. In reality I'm probably bigger now, and penis-wise, I'm probably at least as big

Wanna compare yours with mine?
clock-eyebrow.gif

Also Xiao I rate you a 9/10 all you need is me for the 10. XOXO

Fluvian

Banned
So I went to get a pizza for me and my friend Dan. Im in dominoes and I place my order, I try to pay the guy but he says I should pay after the pizza is done, I wait around and when it's ready a different guy hands it to me and walks off, I walk out thinking nothing of it until I was almost home when I realised I didn't pay....I feel shitty, can't leave right now but I might go back in a couple of hours to pay.

So I went to get a pizza for me and my friend Dan. Im in dominoes and I place my order, I try to pay the guy but he says I should pay after the pizza is done, I wait around and when it's ready a different guy hands it to me and walks off, I walk out thinking nothing of it until I was almost home when I realised I didn't pay....I feel shitty, can't leave right now but I might go back in a couple of hours to pay.

That's fine. Domino's pizza is worth approximately nothing.

Maybe they're better in the UK. But they're not even worthy of drunk food tier here in the US.

Jobbs

Banned

4thwall.jpg

THIEF

Fluvian

Banned
That's fine. Domino's pizza is worth approximately nothing.

Maybe they're better in the UK. But they're not even worthy of drunk food tier here in the US.

Their great in England, good customer service and their prep, I feel bad about it and I'll probably go pay once I beat Dan's ass in Overwatch.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So today I'm making stuffed roast chicken with white beans and chorizo.

The chicken is unusually yellow (and large-ish) because it's free range and was fed through its longer life with cereals.

Chorizo and sundried tomatoes were homemade. I couldn't be arsed to cook the beans the day before, so I bought a jar of them at the shop. Thyme was also dried instead of fresh; I'll probably grab some live one and plant it at home when I visit my parents again.

Trigger alert: the lemon goes in the butt.

I've never tried this recipe before, but you can replicate it following Ramsay's steps.

Fluvian

Banned
Just had a really scary moment where I thought I'd been banned again, was trying to quote a post and every time I pressed submit reply it told me my post was too short, no matter how long I made it.

Jobbs

Banned
More proof of cats not giving a fuck.

Ok, I'll have 30 spare minutes while I wash everything. AMA.

• most satisfying ban you've ever administered?
  • moths or butterflies?
  • weirdest place you've had sex?
  • do you ever have anal sex? if yes, have you ever had an unfortunate experience?
  • if you were an isotope, what isotype would you be? stable? primordial? radioactive?

Vazra

More proof of cats not giving a fuck.

Ok, I'll have 30 spare minutes while I wash everything. AMA.
How big is your penis?
Last time you fapped?
Crazy sex stories?
Like prostage massages?
Into pegging?
Wanna see my dick?
What are your thoughts on docking?

Edit:
Thoughs on tipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom