• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
9cc125e11a.gif

1y0j2z.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Also just got back from the movies with Mr conspiracy theory. We had fun. Suicide squad was aight.

Jobbs

Banned
Also just got back from the movies with Mr conspiracy theory. We had fun. Suicide squad was aight.

It was sort of entertaining but I have a strong feeling there was a much better movie in the original edit before the studio butchered it with reshoots and re-edits.

FloatOn

It was sort of entertaining but I have a strong feeling there was a much better movie in the original edit before the studio butchered it with reshoots and re-edits.

that reminds me. I should watch the ultimate cut of BvS one day and see if it helps

Jobbs

Banned
that reminds me. I should watch the ultimate cut of BvS one day and see if it helps

Studio meddling quite possibly ruined Suicide Squad and Fantastic 4 (both made by directors who have proven they have a real creative vision, and both thrown into wood chippers with reshoots and re-edits by panicking studios chasing things in other movies that made money) but I don't think that was the reason BVS is what it is. I didn't really care for the ultimate cut much because I don't care about Superman.

I fear Rogue One is going to meet a similar fate as SS. Again, we've got a good director with a creative spark, and again we have a panicking studio making all kinds of changes. It's probably gonna be a mess

Misha

Banned
Studio meddling quite possibly ruined Suicide Squad and Fantastic 4 (both made by directors who have proven they have a real creative vision, and both thrown into wood chippers with reshoots and re-edits by panicking studios chasing things in other movies that made money) but I don't think that was the reason BVS is what it is. I didn't really care for the ultimate cut much because I don't care about Superman.

I fear Rogue One is going to meet a similar fate as SS. Again, we've got a good director with a creative spark, and again we have a panicking studio making all kinds of changes. It's probably gonna be a mess
Rogue one sounded like an overreaction unless there was something new. Just vague tumors that seemed to be taken out of context.

I think a lot of people will be unhappy with it either way though

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is Mr Conspiracy Theory the same as Anime Guy?

Jobbs

Banned
Rogue one sounded like an overreaction unless there was something new. Just vague tumors that seemed to be taken out of context.

I think a lot of people will be unhappy with it either way though

I don't know jack shit about it except that it's the story of how they stole the death star plans before ANH. My guess is the tone is much darker and the pace slower and it probably ends with most/all the main characters dying or something. Studio probably didn't like this and decided to change everything and it'll end up a mess.

Misha

Banned
I don't know jack shit about it except that it's the story of how they stole the death star plans before ANH. My guess is the tone is much darker and the pace slower and it probably ends with most/all the main characters dying or something. Studio probably didn't like this and decided to change everything and it'll end up a mess.
Unless something changed there is literally no proof of this. That's my point

FloatOn

yeah from what I heard it was originally going to be quite dark as you say but the execs wanted to make it more kid friendly is why there were all the reshoots and such.

I see it's getting hot being in the midst of us

image.php

FloatOn

Surprised you can do that with all your responsibility. I'm it so I'm in the far corner of the building anyway

I really hope The DCCU doesn't collapse before the Shazam movie.

I think the flash, wonder woman and solo batman film will save it.

and I guess a harley quinn movie is happening now too? she was easily the best thing about suicide squad so I'm in for that as well

Misha

Banned
I think the flash, wonder woman and solo batman film will save it.

and I guess a harley quinn movie is happening now too? she was easily the best thing about suicide squad so I'm in for that as well
Wonder woman looks good so far. Hopefully they get someone new to handle post production cause that seems to be their big issue

Harley Quinn movie at least before seemed to be a Gotham city sirens type of thing and I'd be up for that

FloatOn

Wonder woman looks good so far. Hopefully they get someone new to handle post production cause that seems to be their big issue

Harley Quinn movie at least before seemed to be a Gotham city sirens type of thing and I'd be up for that

I'm optimistic. It seems like both Justice League and Wonder Woman have some much needed levity.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs said it was okay so I'm going in! lol

But first let me finish in the bathroom

I mean, I would even say it's okay if your dad's new wife had a daughter. That wouldn't be your sister, she'd just be a girl like anyone else. I don't see the big deal.

And yes I am the decider >:) I decide who gets laid

FloatOn

I mean, I would even say it's okay if your dad's new wife had a daughter. That wouldn't be your sister, it's just a girl like anyone else. I don't see the big deal.

And yes I am the decider >:) I decide who gets laid

can I get laid?

it's been a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom