• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
can I get laid?

it's been a minute
Hey...
9cc125e11a.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've been having morning sex. One of my boy toys lives omw to work and works evening shifts, so I stop in for a quickie every morning now.

Jobbs

Banned
weight can easily fluctuate a few pounds in a day depending on when you weigh yourself and all the particulars. All the water and food you're taking in and whatever you're evacuating all have weight. If you work out and sweat you can drop measurable weight right there on the spot.

It's best to weigh yourself at the same time every day (morning before you eat is a good time), keep records, and observe what the trend is over time rather than focussing on a specific number on any one day.

Jobbs

Banned
I know, I'm assuming Mish knows too and is measuring at the same time already.

Right, but you can potentially drop 5 pounds in a 24 hour period. It's a bit high but I think it happens. it just depends on the timing of all those variables. Doesn't necessarily mean the scale is inaccurate.

And congrats on the progress MIsha :D

Misha

Banned
Hahhahahahahha

Your scale may have a slight inaccuracy Mish. I know mine sometimes registers about 2.4lbs before any actual weight is put on it. That said I've been gaining a few too. Need to remember to force myself to work out to keep it up.
I tried two different scales
weight can easily fluctuate a few pounds in a day depending on when you weigh yourself and all the particulars. All the water and food you're taking in and whatever you're evacuating all have weight. If you work out and sweat you can drop measurable weight right there on the spot.

It's best to weigh yourself at the same time every day (morning before you eat is a good time), keep records, and observe what the trend is over time rather than focussing on a specific number on any one day.
5 seems a bit much for that though. Then again I dropped 2 pounds after I peed so what do I know

Can't say I really care about weighing myself tho. Just did it cause we got a new scale. So long as I get healthier and thinner I don't really care about the number for now

Fluvian

Banned
Right, but you can potentially drop 5 pounds in a 24 hour period. It's a bit high but I think it happens. it just depends on the timing of all those variables. Doesn't necessarily mean the scale is inaccurate.

And congrats on the progress MIsha :D

You can drop way more than that in 24 hours, there used to be this thing where Scientists thought they knew how much weight we could lose in a certain amount of time, know they know that was bullshit and they have no idea how much weight you can potentially drop in like a week anymore.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I tried two different scales

5 seems a bit much for that though. Then again I dropped 2 pounds after I peed so what do I know

Can't say I really care about weighing myself tho. Just did it cause we got a new scale. So long as I get healthier and thinner I don't really care about the number for now
5 lbs can be dropped easy. Fighters for example will drop 12-15 lbs in water weight overnight for weigh ins.

You need to other pay so much attention to your daily ups and downs but track your trends over weeks.

Misha

Banned
Fair enough then!

Wait two pounds of pee what.
I weighed myself again after peeing and it was 2 pounds lower. On both scales too. Physics is broken imo.

But on the plus side I noticed my boobs felt bigger this week so I was worried that I was gaining weight so it seems that was wrong

Jobbs

Banned
You can drop way more than that in 24 hours, there used to be this thing where Scientists thought they knew how much weight we could lose in a certain amount of time, know they know that was bullshit and they have no idea how much weight you can potentially drop in like a week anymore.

5 lbs can be dropped easy. Fighters for example will drop 12-15 lbs in water weight overnight for weigh ins.

You need to other pay so much attention to your daily ups and downs but track your trends over weeks.

It seems to me 15 pounds in a day would be some high level shit. It would require probably a great deal of sweating and probably (correct me if I'm wrong) these fighters are shitting their insides out too

In any case I recommend recording your weight every day and recording everything you eat (I know no one asked me for my advice, but that's a pretty fundamental thing IMO for consistent results)

cardio is nice and weight training is even better but it won't mean much if you aren't maintaining discipline on the other part

AcridMeat

Banned
I weighed myself again after peeing and it was 2 pounds lower. On both scales too. Physics is broken imo.

But on the plus side I noticed my boobs felt bigger this week so I was worried that I was gaining weight so it seems that was wrong
Have you been doing push ups?

Could also be that you've been losing weight so you feel the weight up there more?

I know I feel my gazongas weighing me down constantly.

Misha

Banned
Have you been doing push ups?

Could also be that you've been losing weight so you feel the weight up there more?

I know I feel my gazongas weighing me down constantly.
Nope. Nothing upper body.

Not what I meant. I meant feel with my hands though I guess feeling against my clothes too. I don't have quite enough to feel an amount of weight. (Or at the very least I'm bad at noticing that)

Please introduce yourself by way of sonnet.

THE BLARG IS HEREE HOLY SHIT

Hoooolllyyyy sssshhhiiiittttt

Already a substantial improvement

Hiya

*chuckle*

Hello there, hi!

Now, now, please, please. I shan't be gracing you with my sublime presence for long, much to your indubitable dismay. If you must know, I am merely here as a <PROMOTIONAL VIP> in reputable recognition of your grand New Thread opening, a... celebrity product endorsement, by way of what those in the business call a "cameo", if you will. Write that down, I don't do autographs.

ENJOY: FAKEGAF
*thumbs-up*
*smile-twinkle*​

YJMYle7.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
New thread already? And not by Dragonz? Blasphemy!

I'm not in the OP. I made the last two though, so I ain't even mad.

What happened to Fume?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Signed my new contract today. Don't tell yet :x

edit is that the new skirt, Trab?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
yaaay! I'm working on my application, will send it out in a couple of days!!

hah no, this is an old faux-leather skirt. still waiting for the plaid one.

Hurry up, I'm somewhat sure I know a guy who also applied for the thing. Not sure if they search for more than one, but you never know.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom