• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
-Mess

-Mess mess

If I switch the M for S on those that means what you really wanted to say?
You can PM me if you are afraid to admit it to the public
Why are almost all Sonic fans so creepy?
What is something you were in love with that now you dislike?
What is your favorite TV show?
Thoughts on Trump supporters?
What concerts have you gone to?

I'm going to sleep naked tonight

Enjoy the imagery

You can send me pics if you want.

I'm going to sleep naked tonight

Enjoy the imagery

I kind of am ngl.

image.php

If I switch the M for S on those that means what you really wanted to say?
You can PM me if you are afraid to admit it to the public
Why are almost all Sonic fans so creepy?
What is something you were in love with that now you dislike?
What is your favorite TV show?
Thoughts on Trump supporters?
What concerts have you gone to?

-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

-Because they're clinging to a shit franchise with no future

-Taylor Swift

-Gosh, this is hard. But I think The Americans takes the current crown.

-Human trash.

-Ellie and Gaga. No one else has ever come close to me. It's a cursed existence.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The Katering Show is so fucking great.
And I have a mega crush on McCartney.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Katering Show is so fucking great.
And I have a mega crush on McCartney.

The show is awesome and McCartney is beautiful so I can get why you have a mega crush on her. :p

With that said I think its time for me to sleep. See you guys later.

Well as long as you say it's fine.

But honestly, I hate this feeling. I think I'm too empathetic for my own good.
Don't be feeling like that. Everyone has their preferences and I dont expect everyone to find me attractive. Im not gonna lose sleep over it or anything. Its not like you are insulting me like some people do on some apps or how I was treated in school so its fine really. You're still good in my books

my worst trait is that i give up on things when i sense it's going to be remotely difficult because if i can't get it perfect then I may as well not do shit

The street fair I went to tonight was supposed to have different areas for dozens of location themed food groupings. However, Mexico made Australia its bitch so instead of there being even one place with Australian food, it was just a second Mexico with a handful more taco vendors.

vOeU59R.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

AcridMeat

Banned
The street fair I went to tonight was supposed to have different areas for dozens of location themed food groupings. However, Mexico made Australia its bitch so instead of there being even one place with Australian food, it was just a second Mexico with a handful more taco vendors.

vOeU59R.png
This is great haha.

I went on a double date, gf's coworker's bf is from Melbourne so we had a lot of Australian related chat. I impressed with my knowledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddge.

Also talked with him about how I missed the opportunity to make a fuckload of money in the mines by Perth. Also backed up the claim that city is expensive as shit FUMEsy.

Going to bed, have tog o to an art fest tomorrow at some point, and then a party later that night.

FFFFFFF why did i say i could do a full work day monday D:

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I mean, I'd be hard pressed to define Australian cuisine.

We just bastardise everything and make it better.
Debatable.

But at least you are not British. The average Spanish or French gastrobar beats the shit of most locally well considered knife and fork restaurants. Germany is not much better unless you venture outside of its national food.

It's kinda shameful.

Clydefrog

vOeU59R.png

Ah, Orange Street Fair more crowded than ever!

did you get any ebelskivers?

Yeah tacos are better than most foods to begin with, so they're definitely better than grubs.

This is great haha.

I went on a double date, gf's coworker's bf is from Melbourne so we had a lot of Australian related chat. I impressed with my knowledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddge.

Also talked with him about how I missed the opportunity to make a fuckload of money in the mines by Perth. Also backed up the claim that city is expensive as shit FUMEsy.

Going to bed, have tog o to an art fest tomorrow at some point, and then a party later that night.

FFFFFFF why did i say i could do a full work day monday D:

Ooh, double date! I was at the fair with my girlfriend and her cousins. They're not dating though.

Sounds like you've got a great Sunday in store :)

We're playing things by ear for the rest of the weekend which is kind of fun, but also I usually prefer to know everything we're doing ahead of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, Orange Street Fair more crowded than ever!

did you get any ebelskivers?

Haha no, I was basic as fuck. Tacos, rootbeer float, barbecue beef sandwich.

Yeah the crowds were insane. Fortunately my sister-in-law's father owns a big lot down there so we got free parking.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'd eat a grub taco.
Less disgusting to me than brain tacos, which are very common.
Damn, prions and your misfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom