• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
e5667502a7e17f0570b297b45b82d466.jpg
Yes

FUME5

My signature dish is not quite burritos, not quite fajitas, but all the way delicious as fuck...or just a nicely spice rubbed steak.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I make an amazing Mexican meatball soup, and Spanish Tortilla, also my cookies aren't so bad.
I do want to try to get more experience in baking, which is more prone to failure.

Blah, nightmare

I crossed the street and entered a diner and couldn't get out and had to fight a demon 0_o I guess I died crossing the street and was trapped inside
Friday the 13th the series

Xiao Hu

Waking up to desperate messages of the guy who took over your room in Shanghai is quite annoying. Basically China's bureaucracy is one of the worst in the world and I'm baffled how incompetent and shitty some companies work over there. Fuckers should get their shit right before they claim more rocks in the ocean as Chinese territory.

To everybody else, good morning -.-

Debatable.

But at least you are not British. The average Spanish or French gastrobar beats the shit of most locally well considered knife and fork restaurants. Germany is not much better unless you venture outside of its national food.

It's kinda shameful.
SUNDAY ROASTS ARE GREAT I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS SLANDER

Ape

Banned
Are we all time travelers because we can't stay in one fixed point in time?

So being a time traveler isn't anything special. Maybe we should all be working towards becoming time settlers.

Fluvian

Banned
Oh great, the painkillers for my knee have run out and it's a sunday so no pharmacies are open, I can't wait to spend the day in agony.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Spicey (vegan) meatuh-balluh!
I find fake meat to taste better than real meat 90% of the time

I just hate red meat (and love tofu)

SolVanderlyn

And fake milk like almond milk (especially with some vanilla flavoring) tastes better than real milk
Also agree

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Watched 10 Cloverfield Lane today. I liked it. It was pretty damn good for the most part of it, although I thought the whole
alien thing
was pushed way too hard, specially the way the main protagonist
was able to bring down a huge ship by herself in pure superhero fashion while for the most part of the film she was shown as a very realistic human character struggling to deal with a run of the mill psycho.

It was still a fun romp, though. And I'll never criticise a film featuring MEW down to her knickers.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I find fake meat to taste better than real meat 90% of the time

I just hate red meat (and love tofu)

Use this to season your tofu and mushroom meatballs and add some extra garlic powder and black pepper and you're good to go.
41n8claZHlL.jpg

For the sauce use tomato, garlic, pepper, onion, oregano to your liking and add red pepper flakes to your liking. (I do about a tablespoon of red pepper flakes)

Also for the meatball you can add spinach if you wanna put more into it. XOXO

And fake milk like almond milk (especially with some vanilla flavoring) tastes better than real milk

The only way Almond Milk is good is with Vanilla flavoring. Regular is just ...
jJ6TqoG.gif

Yet to try Soy Milk but Im not in a rush to try that one yet.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Spinach, ew.

The devil leaf belongs nowhere outside salads.

Also, double EW @ non flavoured almond milk. It's not as nasty as coconut water, but it's not too far from it.

Jobbs

Banned
Watched 10 Cloverfield Lane today. I liked it. It was pretty damn good for the most part of it, although I thought the whole
alien thing
was pushed way too hard, specially the way the main protagonist
was able to bring down a huge ship by herself in pure superhero fashion while for the most part of the film she was shown as a very realistic human character struggling to deal with a run of the mill psycho.

It was still a fun romp, though. And I'll never criticise a film featuring MEW down to her knickers.

You (and everyone) needs to see Blood Father, which was totally amazing. A 90s throwback but also fresh and exciting and, most importantly, with an effective emotional core. It treats its characters, especially Mel Gibson, empathetically, and if anyone gets through the movie and manages to not soften to Mel at least a little (given his RL past) then I wonder if your heart is stone

His star power is undeniable. He's absolutely electric. I don't use that word a lot but it's true here. He has more energy and command of the screen in his old age than any of the other aging action dudes. He hasn't lost anything.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Spinach, ew.

The devil leaf belongs nowhere outside salads.

Also, double EW @ non flavoured almond milk. It's not as nasty as coconut water, but it's not too far from it.

Olives are the worst thing tho. Anytime I dont notice it on the rice and touches my tongue is automatic
jJ6TqoG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom