• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowfall was a joy to look at in 2013

i believe tribes: aerial assault had "halo killer" or something similar on the back of it's game case
the multiplayer was real good though

single player was horrid, just bot matches on maps thrown together with some sort of bs story

Currently reading:

0007480172.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's Not Bad™ so far. But I'm only three chapters in anyway. It sort of gives me a Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell vibe but not nearly as good in any aspect. Susanna Clarke is a treasure.

Still waiting for that sequel.

But I mean she wrote JS&MN over a period of 11 years so...

Halcyon

I played lots of Killzone 2 and 3. 3 with a properly calibrated Move was like shooting fish in a barrel. Good times.

Know what the best thing about UK politics is?

JK Rowling being a shit who keeps drawing parallels with her fictional world for children to explain why Corbyn bad

...oh no wait I got that wrong never mind

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Started to re-read entire Malazan Book of the Fallen. God lord, Gardens of the Moon are atrocious.

Papa II>Papa III. I love the more sinister papa I and II.

Only seen Papa III live, so I cannot comment on previous two incarnations. But I wonder how will Papa IV look like

Pau

Currently reading:

0007480172.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's Not Bad™ so far. But I'm only three chapters in anyway. It sort of gives me a Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell vibe but not nearly as good in any aspect. Susanna Clarke is a treasure.

Still waiting for that sequel.

But I mean she wrote JS&MN over a period of 11 years so...
It's a decent book.

I need to go back to Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. I first tried reading it in middle school when it came out and made it about a quarter through.

FloatOn

It's a decent book.

I need to go back to Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. I first tried reading it in middle school when it came out and made it about a quarter through.

Hey Pau. What do you think about that Damien Wayne batman game rumor?

Pau

Big Hero 6 is cute. I want to see more of the team next time.

Also speaking of Batman sidekicks, I'm writing that sidekick simulation to try to get a feel for the simulation package we're using. It's a bit morbid:
Code:
LinkedList<Sidekick> youngSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();
LinkedList<Sidekick> liveSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();
LinkedList<Sidekick> deadSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();

Symphonia

Banned
Has anyone here ever wrote a novel? I have an idea for one in my head, but am unsure how to go about writing it. I might just adapt it in to a short story for NaNoWriMo.

Big Hero 6 is cute. I want to see more of the team next time.

Also speaking of Batman sidekicks, I'm writing that sidekick simulation to try to get a feel for the simulation package we're using. It's a bit morbid:
Code:
LinkedList<Sidekick> youngSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();
LinkedList<Sidekick> liveSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();
LinkedList<Sidekick> deadSidekicks = new LinkedList<>();
My favourite thing about programming is how often things sound dark as fuck out of context

I.e. "Oh we need to remember to destroy it's child when it gets orphaned"

Pau

My favourite thing about programming is how often things sound dark as fuck out of context

I.e. "Oh we need to remember to destroy it's child when it gets orphaned"
I mean this is pretty dark in context as well.

In any case anyone's interested, my results were:

In the span of 30 years, Bruce will have:
2 sidekicks who die before they reach 18
4 sidekicks who survive until 18 and get their own identity
2 sidekicks still under 18

I mean this is pretty dark in context as well.

In any case anyone's interested, my results were:

In the span of 30 years, Bruce will have:
2 sidekicks who die before they reach 18
4 sidekicks who survive until 18 and get their own identity
2 sidekicks still under 18
Lol. True, haha. It's just what it made me think of

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
After 9 hours at the doc all I got was 5 minutes to tell me Im prediabetic and to just work out and eat healthier. Hurray and fuck off.

After 9 hours at the doc all I got was 5 minutes to tell me Im prediabetic and to just work out and eat healthier. Hurray and fuck off.
Jesus, how did it take so long? I can't imagine having to sit in a waiting room for 9 hours D:

But hey, confirmation of prediabetes and not full diabetes! That's awesome! <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would be eternally pissed

sorry you had to go through that

Jesus, how did it take so long? I can't imagine having to sit in a waiting room for 9 hours D:

But hey, confirmation of prediabetes and not full diabetes! That's awesome! <3

Im celebrating with pizza because I didnt eat anything in the entire day. Ate 8 slices of cheese pizza with red pepper flakes on top. Im still extremely bitter . I dont know how that incompetence happened tbh.

Is there an opening for meme lord on Hillary's campaign?

Every tweet of Hillary's would be varying degrees of shit eating Drumpf and the RNC can eat off her boot on various days.

Fluvian

Banned
Perhaps this #JillChillPill can help combat Big Wi-fi™ and its effects on our brains.

Yaaaaaaaassss.

They fucking buried her. dfjkldsjfjkajflkasjlkf

Her set was really weird, she kept trying to promote her book whilst trying to make it part of the act, so dumb, David Spade got more laughs than her.

Xiao Hu

Well I already bought another house house and moved in it but I'm trying to keep it simple and not have everyone I know sleep there and have a key to it

How can you afford so many house houses? Job is paying well?

Don't like roommates, or don't like leeches? I've got three other people living in my house right now and I'm looking for a fourth.

I happen to be looking for a new accommodation. Wanna take me in? &#128513;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom