• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Good lordy

I don't know why I wasn't expecting that level of detail, lol

And I assumed it wasn't actually me, haha. Was just joking.
I am disappointed though :c

Im open to lewdness when you visit in October tho. Also that is not as detailed as I could have gone but it gets everything across. The talk happening while going at it was also a thing but didnt go much over it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
HOW IS THAT DREAM SO DETAILED JESUS FUCK

Chuckie

THe couple of times I dreamed about GAFfers it always has been in a non sex scenario. Like smoking a cigarette with Trab (I don't even smoke anymore) and the slapping GAFfer from last night.

Then again I rarely have sexy dreams anyway.

Xiao Hu

My gf has a pretty good cold. I bet she got it from my nieces. They are good at that.

I don't avoid contact so I'm sure I'll be getting if I didn't already have it coming

Next time your nieces come over be a good Russian uncle and bath them in водка

Vazra

THe couple of times I dreamed about GAFfers it always has been in a non sex scenario. Like smoking a cigarette with Trab (I don't even smoke anymore) and the slapping GAFfer from last night.

Then again I rarely have sexy dreams anyway.
I had a dream I slapped FloatOn not sure if it was work related or chick related but that calmed him the fuck downthen we ate pizza like nothing happened. Gaf dreams are fun.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I either remember everything from my dreams or nothing at all.

Most of the times I don't have any memory of them.

The worst part is waking up knowing that you just had the lewdest dream but can't recall a single minute of it.

I either remember everything from my dreams or nothing at all.

Most of the times I don't have any memory of them.

The worst part is waking up knowing that you just had the lewdest dream but can't recall a single minute of it.
Same

Though I can only ever remember having a sex dream once

I posted about it here haha

EDIT: Unrelated but due to that Trump/Clinton poll thread I'm going to make a prediction - if Trump wins it will be everyone's fault except Clinton's and there will be a lot of middle class liberal sneering about how stupid everyone is in response

FloatOn

I had a dream I slapped FloatOn not sure if it was work related or chick related but that calmed him the fuck downthen we ate pizza like nothing happened. Gaf dreams are fun.

haha that is kind of the best

Also the massive steak I consumed yesterday at my bros birthday is not sitting well. Time for 7up and crackers.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Telenovelas are such a sexist mess. Why do women here enjoy this shit? Jesus fuck.

It's mostly bored abuelas over here.

I remember when they first began airing Colombian shows in Spain back in the early 90's and people were losing their shit. Dat then unheard Latin American drama.

Vazra

The ugly duckling falls in love with a rich dude
The poor girl who falls in love with a rich dude.
The awkward girl that falls for her rich boss
Etc
Give me a fucking break

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The ugly duckling falls in love with a rich dude
The poor girl who falls in love with a rich dude.
The awkward girl that falls for her rich boss
Etc
Give me a fucking break

You forgot: all rich dudes and dudettes and unmistakably European looking.

But maybe they are going for the realist angle, who knows.

Vazra

Everyone talking so fucking loud in the office I cant hear shit when they are calling patients. Been here for 3 hours and nearly 30 fucking minutes. Fucking christ...

Vazra

sorry man that's the worst.

I'm hoping for the best for you.
Im telling myself to keep my cool cause Im close to yell "shut the fuck up". This shit right here is why I dont go to the doctors often. Hope the doc is quick with my shit and tell me Im alright cause Im seriously pissed as fuck and dont want to come here again. My anxiety sucks in this enviroment when there is like 50-60ish people waiting for the doctors is such a clusterfuck full of noise coming from left and right.😩🔫

FloatOn

Im telling myself to keep my cool cause Im close to yell "shut the fuck up". This shit right here is why I dont go to the doctors often. Hope the doc is quick with my shit and tell me Im alright cause Im seriously pissed as fuck and dont want to come here again. My anxiety sucks in this enviroment when there is like 50-60ish people waiting for the doctors is such a clusterfuck full of noise coming from left and right.����

was this just you showing up or did you have an appointment to be seen at a certain time?

if they are not seeing you within 30 minutes of saying they were going to see you I would raise all hell.

I don't deal well with waiting around either, especially around sick people.

next time I guess bring some headphones

You actually popped up in one of my dreams. You drove a taxi I was taking.

Excellent. Eventually I'll be in a dream alongside Al Pacino.

Haha. No I rarely ever had them. even as a teenager. Prolly wanked too much.

Yeah, mine seem to correspond to waking activity. So to speak.

Had one while sleeping next to a particular girl for the first time once; we'd fallen asleep after making out. Woke up terrified I'd been humping her leg.

Vazra

was this just you showing up or did you have an appointment to be seen at a certain time?

if they are not seeing you within 30 minutes of saying they were going to see you I would raise all hell.

I don't deal well with waiting around either, especially around sick people.

next time I guess bring some headphones
This is just a quick visit to bring the results of the tests I got done. I gotta wait my turn but this is slug pace and people today are extra chatty. I got to get my healtcare back and fill in the record of the visit at 9:40 and now waiting for vitals for then to see the doctor. This system sucks.

It is known.

It wasnt you but me and the gaffer started making out then his hand started touching my belly then slowly go down to my pants and you can figure out he started to grab something. He then took out my shirt we made out more and started kissing me down my neck, my chest, belly and he reaches the pants and pulls them down and
puts his mouth on my cock while still in undies and licks it then clamps up my cock with his lips and moves his head left and right and I pull it out of the undies.. He begins kissing it, then licking the tip while stroking it it and then starts sucking it. He takes turns between jerking it off and sucking til the point of no return with some ocassional talk saying how he loves it and when I tell him Im about to cum the dude decides to keep sucking and deepthroats and well.

035.gif

Then I did the same to him plus
some ball licking and sucking
and then we took a shower together, make out more in the shower, wash our mouths and went out to catch a movie lol.

I did dream of being a mod once and banning nearly 50% of the accounts because teehee it would be fun then I got demodded and there was a roasting thread where all the banned people were unbanned tearing me a new one and my tag changed to 50% hateful, 50% bitch

Damn lol

Which three? I can tell how you played by which three.

Jessica, Emily, and Chris.

Death details:

Matt went over the cliff with the deer.

I was dumb and had Ashley follow Jess's voice and then open the trapdoor. Boom decapitated.

Josh was killed by Wendigo Hannah in the cave. She squeezed his head until it exploded. I'm not sure what triggered this but it must be because "Sam missed a vital clue"

Mike and Sam both blew up with the wendigos in the lodge.

Fluvian

Banned
Jessica, Emily, and Chris.

Death details:

Matt went over the cliff with the deer.

I was dumb and had Ashley follow Jess's voice and then open the trapdoor. Boom decapitated.

Josh was killed by Wendigo Hannah in the cave. She squeezed his head until it exploded. I'm not sure what triggered this but it must be because "Sam missed a vital clue"

Mike and Sam both blew up with the wendigos in the lodge.

Oh wow that first one is something people usually have to try and do, that's not even the hardest part in the game to keep him alive.
You can't save Josh no matter what anyway so don't count him
EDIT: Oh my bad you actually can save Josh

The Don't Move commands fucked me over a few times. I swear to god I even held my damn breath during those and I'd still end up "moving" somehow during a few.

I had a dream where I was at my PC chatting with a gaffer over the internet once. Thats as far as it went

Chatting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wow that first one is something people usually have to try and do, that's not even the hardest part in the game to keep him alive.
You can't save Josh no matter what anyway so don't count him

Yeah, I was an idiot with Matt especially.

As for Josh, I just looked it up and he can be saved.

Josh (Rami Malek) seems like the most helpless character. It seems like he dies early on at the edge of a circular saw. But Josh survives until the last episode. If you collect all of the clues about the missing twins, and find the last note by Hannah in her diary in the mine, then Josh will live. A Wendigo emerges from the water, pulls Mike under, and then emerges to grab Josh. If you did not collect all the clues, then the Wendigo squishes Josh’s head. If you collected the clues, the Wendigo drags Josh away. And that sets up the final part of the ending.

Jobbs

Banned
Waaaah :( Kiddo first day of kindergarten today and I was bawling like a baby

They grow up fast. Just wait until she has her own Xbox live account and her own friends she talks to on there. Sometimes when I play Xbox with my niece she lets her friend into the chat and I have to tolerate a high voice little fucking jerkoff kid who calls me dude and talks to me as if we're equals

God, I need to avoid all political threads in Off Topic.

So many posts that show about as much understanding of American politics as can be gleaned from a Reddit hot take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom