• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Was looking at the Rwandan Genocide...how can humans be that cruel... :(

And oh my god at what happened to the 10 Belgian peacekeepers...RIP. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. I would have declared war and invaded over that alone.

Like, seriously, with what happened to them I would immediately go after the perpetrators with revenge in my mind.

About the genocide in general, good on the rebels to ignore bullshit noise from other countries about a "ceasefire" and not stop fighting until the killing stopped.

Xiao Hu

I think for me the hardest part of being single is waking up alone and having breakfast on your own. I would love to prepare the first meal of the day for somebody, make delicious tea or coffee, discussing plans for today. Damn...I miss it so much

I think for me the hardest part of being single is waking up alone and having breakfast on your own. I would love to prepare the first meal of the day for somebody, make delicious tea or coffee, discussing plans for today. Damn...I miss it so much

just skip breakfast :D

I know that's not a real solution, but personally I don't eat breakfast unless explicitly invited to one, and usually then I ask for it to be a brunch instead. Waking up alone I get though.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
it arrived

poppyfey2t.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Girlfriend left for Germany so I'll be naked and afraid for the next three weeks. Lucky me, she left a cute "mystery" cute note for each day she spends away.

It's like we are two 15 year olds trapped in adult bodies.

Unrelated: Quality White Girl Pop™ for Jake.

Edit: That Poppy shirt. You are a braver man than me, EachChildren.

Jobbs

Banned
Haven't been doing breakfast really. I tend to get up in the PM lately, which previously seemed weird but turned out to make a lot of sense. My gf has been staying with me lately and with her new schedule she typically leaves in the AM.

Time to drawerererer.

it arrived

PyaRLrz.gif

Girlfriend left for Germany so I'll be naked and afraid for the next three weeks. Lucky me, she left a cute "mystery" cute note for each day she spends away.

Don't you dare masturbate

it arrived

poppyfey2t.jpg

everything about that is beautiful

It's like we are two 15 year olds trapped in adult bodies.

Unrelated: Quality White Girl Pop™ for Jake.

cute notes are the best!

My girlfriend loves to text me when she wakes up so that it's the first thing I read in the morning.

Jobbs

Banned
A friend of a friend was told by their wife before she left for a trip "Don't masturbate so much this time.

Dudes and their masturbating ruined moisturizer. I haphazardly left it near my computer and was asked by my gf if I was jerking off and why

Symphonia

Banned
Agreed. Nothing more depressing than sitting down with budget coffee and a bowl of soggy cornflakes with no one to talk to or anything. I miss the days of having conversation over the breakfast table. Now I just catch up on my YouTube subscriptions.

Jobbs

Banned
Did you point out that you weren't in the shower?

As far as she knows I never jerk off at all.

..Which isn't very far from the truth. It may be a bit of a thing when I'm single, but presently it's pretty rare. I'd have to be particularly aggravated for whatever reason and not have an outlet available for whatever reason.

FUME5

As far as she knows I never jerk off at all.

..Which isn't very far from the truth. It may be a bit of a thing when I'm single, but presently it's pretty rare. I'd have to be particularly aggravated for whatever reason and not have an outlet available for whatever reason.

Aggravated Shower Wank is the name of my Synthwave persona.

Xiao Hu

just skip breakfast :D

I know that's not a real solution, but personally I don't eat breakfast unless explicitly invited to one, and usually then I ask for it to be a brunch instead. Waking up alone I get though.

Funny thing is I'm never that hungry in the morning so by the time my tummy is ready to eat it is around brunch time.

Agreed. Nothing more depressing than sitting down with budget coffee and a bowl of soggy cornflakes with no one to talk to or anything. I miss the days of having conversation over the breakfast table. Now I just catch up on my YouTube subscriptions.

I usually turn on Bloomberg live and listens to their news. More relevant to me and I learn something in the meantime.

Jobbs

Banned
:(

She told me that we could, uh, "Skype", but I'm kinda violently averse to the idea of putting myself butt nekkid in front of a camera.

Wouldn't do this either, but I'm a hypocrite because I won't discourage a gf from doing this type of stuff if she wants to

Oh, wow.

Carly Rae Jepsen's E-MO-TION Side B is fire.

Pop-GAF didn't lie to me for once.

I'm kinda shocked.

For some reason I couldn't find any tracks I really liked that much on the new carly rae. A couple were okay.

Zero²

Meh, maybe it's because we wake up in different times but I almost never chat with my man while eating breakfast.
Still sometimes I do make something for him, but most of the times I'm too lazy to make anything in the morning haha

Zero²;216653601 said:
Very busy, seems I can never stop or else I'll get guilty I'm not doing anything. Still I need more sleep. In good news I had some amazing sex after 2 weeks of nothing, so I'm more calm on that front haha
Hbu any news?
You need to sleeeeeeep *is a hypocrite*

Me? Oh not much news

Just that you weren't the only one to have sex :3

Zero²;216654366 said:
I know, I'll try making time for a afternoon nap 😪

Ohhh tell me the details! 😲
Haha, good :3

Hookup from Grindr :3 We'd been talking since Monday and decided we'd meet up on Friday. I met him in town and we back to his flat, where he got food because he'd just got off work, then put a film on. I slowly got more comfortable with cuddling until he shifted my hand...uh...into position and we started making out. And then escalated. A lot :3

I'll PM you the lewder details when I'm off work if you want, haha :3

FloatOn

so this subterm is officially half over as of this week. only 4 weeks left of these current classes. which means things are going to start ramping up pretty quick.

I hope I don't die

Zero²

Haha, good :3

Hookup from Grindr :3 We'd been talking since Monday and decided we'd meet up on Friday. I met him in town and we back to his flat, where he got food because he'd just got off work, then put a film on. I slowly got more comfortable with cuddling until he shifted my hand...uh...into position and we started making out. And then escalated. A lot :3

I'll PM you the lewder details when I'm off work if you want, haha :3
Ohhh that sounds hot! Sure, I love hearing about people's first time, it's always a surprise haha

Zero²;216657186 said:
Ohhh that sounds hot! Sure, I love hearing about people's first time, it's always a surprise haha
Haha, it was fun, and waaaay less awkward than I expected. Apparently I'm a natural, hehehe :3

And ok, you'll get lewdness in a few hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom