• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was just coming in here to ask aboot that avatar lol.

Keep coming.
clock-eyebrow.gif

FUME5

Close to 15 years and was smoking a pack a day for the last half of that, it was time to kick that shit.

I too did not intend to develop an addiction, I just liked one after some weed, and then after a beer, and then after a coffee, and then first thing when I fucking woke up and last thing before I went to sleep.

I don't know what else to do tbh

Mediation, breathing exercises, see whatever counselor is available to you, work out, masturbate, write mean things about your ex and then burn the paper, drive around aimlessly, fucking vape something without nicotine in it if you really have to.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When you guys think of a bad habit like smoking or drinking just imagine me naked to lose all interest in that.

If you think smoking cigs imagine my dick and if you are thinking of smoking think of me taking a piss. #ProblemSolver.

I mean you can also stay a little bit longer with us. You may as well introduce yourself.
He aint new. He is my first FakeGAF crush. <3

Xiao Hu

When you guys think of a bad habit like smoking or drinking just imagine me naked to lose all interest in that.

If you think smoking cigs imagine my dick and if you are thinking of smoking think of me taking a piss. #ProblemSolver.

He aint new. He is my first FakeGAF crush. <3

But he's new to me, duh!

FUME5

Tonight, my mom finally realized that she can't keep the dog alive forever by feeding him drugs all the time.

It's always a hard call, friends of my parents kept the dog of their deceased son alive far past the point where it had any decent quality of life.

Hi. I am LookAtMeGo. I am a recovering alcoholic.

Ahh that sucks wuvcraft. Letting go of dogs is horrible.

Did I see you post you had a head injury and were forced to quit drinking?

It's always a hard call, friends of my parents kept the dog of their deceased son alive far past the point where it had any decent quality of life.

Did I see you post you had a head injury and were forced to quit drinking?
Yeah. It sucked. Almost better now. After not drinking for a while now I kinda dont want to anymore even if I could. I do miss going to the bar to get drunk and pick uo girls though. Im not social if I dont drink. Gota work on that.

FUME5

Yeah. It sucked. Almost better now. After not drinking for a while now I kinda dont want to anymore even if I could. I do miss going to the bar to get drunk and pick uo girls though. Im not social if I dont drink. Gota work on that.

Damn, what happened?

Damn, what happened?
I was downtown with some friends playing some pool and I stepped outside for a puff and some random dude suckerpunched me in the back of the head and I fell and cracked my skull open off the curb. Nobody saw anything. I didnt even know what happened until the police told me it was all caught on video. Was in a coma for 2 days.

Yeah.

It's real bad. He's in massive pain even with huge amounts of drugs.

And yet she thinks he can survive the car ride to Michigan.

That may have changed after tonight.

And what about your private life: Any Mrs or Mr LookAtMeGo? Btw, may I ask you for your real name? Takes some timw to type out your name on my phone lol
Name is Shane but LAM will do. Dont like using my name freely on here. Semi recently single for the first time in a long time.

FUME5

I was downtown with some friends playing some pool and I stepped outside for a puff and some random dude suckerpunched me in the back of the head and I fell and cracked my skull open off the curb. Nobody saw anything. I didnt even know what happened until the police told me it was all caught on video. Was in a coma for 2 days.

Shit, I've been there - pretty sure I linked you to my last run in with cowards. Good to know you're almost back to normal man. Hopefully the count gets what's coming to him down the line.

We do that to the terminally ill and call it compassion.

I certainly believe the laws around assisted suicide need to change, and that a person judged of sound mind can choose to end their life. Yes, there will be grey areas and some who will take advantage of it. But as society ages I'm pretty sure the voices calling for it will grow ever louder.

Shit, I've been there - pretty sure I linked you to my last run in with cowards. Good to know you're almost back to normal man. Hopefully the count gets what's coming to him down the line.
Yeah he got caught trying to run away. Hes getting charged with aggravated assault, looking at doing 3 years min. Although the judge told me he might get off because the video isnt clear enough to make a possitive ID that will stand up in court. I didnt press any charges tho, the crown did. At least I dont have to deal with court bullshit. I was going to sue but if he doesnt get found guilty I wont be able to. Ah well. I just want to get better. I dont really give a shit what happens to him. Id love to smash his face in given the chance but I'm getting to old for that shit.

Hi, LAM :3

My name is Danny, but I've been single for too long now.
Nice to meet you Danny.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I certainly believe the laws around assisted suicide need to change, and that a person judged of sound mind can choose to end their life. Yes, there will be grey areas and some who will take advantage of it. But as society ages I'm pretty sure the voices calling for it will grow ever louder.

Amen. Salute.

jb1234

I once got into an argument with a family friend over this exact topic. Eventually, he said, "Well, I believe God will take care of things." That was it, there was no point arguing further because you can't reason with religious beliefs. There are things out there much worse than death.

FUME5

Yeah he got caught trying to run away. Hes getting charged with aggravated assault, looking at doing 3 years min. Although the judge told me he might get off because the video isnt clear enough to make a possitive ID that will stand up in court. I didnt press any charges tho, the crown did. At least I dont have to deal with court bullshit. I was going to sue but if he doesnt get found guilty I wont be able to. Ah well. I just want to get better. I dont really give a shit what happens to him. Id love to smash his face in given the chance but I'm getting to old for that shit.

I hear you, hope the remaining recovery is speedy.

Amen. Salute.

It's going to be complicated and messy and ugly, but I believe it needs to be done.

I once got into an argument with a family friend over this exact topic. Eventually, he said, "Well, I believe God will take care of things." That was it, there was no point arguing further because you can't reason with religious beliefs. There are things out there much worse than death.

That type of attitude is so fucking infuriating. Small minded smugness masquerading as some form of compassion.

I'm glad that after all this time you guys still don't know what my avatar is from

I don't think reverse image search is going to help us here.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What happened D:

Garbage partners decided to ruin a fantastic company so they could get money hand over fist, fucking over everybody else. Nothing is particularly clear at the moment. Either they are out, or the company goes down in flames. We should know before the week ends.

I have a rainy day fund and (long term, worst case scenario) a supportive family, so I'm not particularly worried about my immediate future, but given how shit the current market is, I'll probably have to switch careers and work on something completely different if I intend to eat food and pay for stuff.

What happened D:

IKR

Garbage partners decided to ruin a fantastic company so they could get money hand over fist, fucking over everybody else involved in the company. Nothing is particularly clear at the moment. Either they are out, or the company goes down in flames. We should know before the week ends.

I have a rainy day fund and (long term, worst case scenario) a supportive family, so I'm not particularly worried about my immediate future, but given how shit the current market is, I'll probably have to switch careers and work on something completely different if I intend to eat food and pay for stuff.

how's the girlfriend reacting? Is it helpful that she's away while you work on finding something new?

Jobbs

Banned
Sorry Funky :(

Silver lining, you get a bit of time off (depending on your personality type though this may be too upsetting/stressful to enjoy much)

FUME5

Garbage partners decided to ruin a fantastic company so they could get money hand over fist, fucking over everybody else. Nothing is particularly clear at the moment. Either they are out, or the company goes down in flames. We should know before the week ends.

IKR

That sounds like some A grade bullshit, sorry to hear that.

What were you doing again?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Thank you all for the good wishes.

Sorry Funky :(

Silver lining, you get a bit of time off (depending on your personality type though this may be too upsetting/stressful to enjoy much)
I defo need some chill time. It's unfortunante that this happened while my girlfriend is away. We could have used some vacation time.

That sounds like some A grade bullshit, sorry to hear that.

What were you doing again?
Written media, mostly (print and online). I'm a writer by trade with a background in tech. If things don't pan out I'll probably swich careers or look into returning to school. Journalism is dead and buried and companies are paying peanuts. It's rare to find an outlet that won't treat you like crap (which is why I loved my current place).

FUME5

Written media, mostly (print and online). I'm a writer by trade with a background in tech. If things don't pan out I'll probably swich careers or look into returning to school. Journalism is dead and buried and companies are paying peanuts. It's rare to find an outlet that won't treat you like crap (which is why I loved my current place).

That's got to hurt if they've fucked that up, that's going to be a very hard gig to replicate.

:(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Which field would you switch to in worst case scenario?

I honestly have no idea. Whatever pays the bills. I'd like to look into electronics and robotics courses and see how math-intensive they are. If things don't pan out and I can't find another outlet worthy of my time, I may work some odd jobs while I put myself through school.

That's got to hurt if they've fucked that up, that's going to be a very hard gig to replicate.

:(
Journalism these days is basically a meat mincing machine. Interns come in, interns get exploited, interns come out, nobody gets paid. I've grown tired of it. You can't expect ethics nor a tiny sense of morality when you are fucking over your employees on a daily basis. I was lucky because the people at the top were always nice and prudent. Everything was great until those two fuckheaded partners (who nobody knew about) decided to break the piggy bank out of nowhere and cash out to force the other partners out of the company and replace them with some sock puppets under squalid circumstances. Here's hoping their plan collapses. Not just because I like being paid, but because those fuckers only deserve a pox on their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom