• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the graham cracker dinner before. Sometimes you just need something to munch on.

Dinner tonight with my mentor is supposed to be tri tip sirloin, kale salad with cranberries, spaghetti pie, and chocolate covered bananas. It's a total mixed bag haha.

Xiao Hu

I've had the graham cracker dinner before. Sometimes you just need something to munch on.

Dinner tonight with my mentor is supposed to be tri tip sirloin, kale salad with cranberries, spaghetti pie, and chocolate covered bananas. It's a total mixed bag haha.

This sounds wrong

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
A classic one
_______

Swear to god, metal is by far the best music genre for doing workouts.
Metal is the best music for everything.

Also I'm reading all this relationship talk while laying in bed with a snoring cutie. I'm content.

This sounds wrong

Really? Baked pasta is delicious. Never had lasagna or ziti?

(pic is from a vegan website so I'm assuming the meat/cheese are substitute)

spaghetti-pie2.jpg

idg Spaghetti Pie?

Isn't that just spaghetti casserole?

Misha

Banned
do you really think they'd take it that badly?

Oh missed this. Yup. I had a friend already partly come out and I got to hear two of our friends talk behind their back and I got to see my mom cry over it. Heard my dad and sister express their disgust towards lgbt people and heard my grandfather talk about how same sex marriage was ruining our country

they might not necessarily disown me but I already know how they feel and "tolerance" wouldn't cut it

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it should be outlawed. Sorry, Lili. No matter how fond I am of you, that sounds like an abomination.

I'm going to take pictures and prove you wrong. >:)

My mentor has a professional catering business. Either she knows what she's doing, or she's using me and my date to experiment on. No way she'd do that, right? Right?

Xiao Hu

Metal is the best music for everything.

Also I'm reading all this relationship talk while laying in bed with a snoring cutie. I'm content.

I hate you 😑 #jelly #af

Really? Baked pasta is delicious. Never had lasagna or ziti?

(pic is from a vegan website so I'm assuming the meat/cheese are substitute)

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it should be outlawed. Sorry, Lili. No matter how fond I am of you, that sounds like an abomination.

This. Looks like what white trash around the world serve their kids because mommy ain't give a shit about those brats. 😷
_________

Holy fuck, I feel so shitty again. All that relationship talk and seeing a friend's cute girlfriend today is pulling me down. I hope I have some privacy tomorrow so I can do some calls for an appointment at a psychologist. My depression is dragging me to places I won't survive for too long...

I hate you 😑 #jelly #af

This. Looks like what white trash around the world serve their kids because mommy ain't give a shit about those brats. 😷
_________

Holy fuck, I feel so shitty again. All that relationship talk and seeing a friend's cute girlfriend today is pulling me down. I hope I have some privacy tomorrow so I can do some calls for an appointment at a psychologist. My depression is dragging me to places I won't survive for too long...

depression is shitty af and by getting help you're showing that you are strong enough to know when life around you is getting to you! Hopefully they get you on the right track.
BTW, are you in Hong Kong rn?

Xiao Hu

depression is shitty af and by getting help you're showing that you are strong enough to know when life around you is getting to you! Hopefully they get you on the right track.
BTW, are you in Hong Kong rn?

Nope. I lived for one year in Shanghai, now I'm back in Cologne. And yeah, I have to get some help before it destroys not only my career but also the rest of the emotionally functioning me.

Ok seriously Quadrilateral Cowboy is suuuuper fucking good

This is a Rob Reccomendation! If you don't like it, then your money back!*

*Rob has no control over this and therefore all liability is with the purchaser

Oh missed this. Yup. I had a friend already partly come out and I got to hear two of our friends talk behind their back and I got to see my mom cry over it. Heard my dad and sister express their disgust towards lgbt people and heard my grandfather talk about how same sex marriage was ruining our country

they might not necessarily disown me but I already know how they feel and "tolerance" wouldn't cut it

shit. so sorry to hear this. I can understand this being difficult for you but it's not like you can hide forever, right? ;(
I know you're waiting to move out but it doesn't really sound like you can really move on with anything if you're still trapped in this fear.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I learned a new word today

Misha

Banned
shit. so sorry to hear this. I can understand this being difficult for you but it's not like you can hide forever, right? ;(
I know you're waiting to move out but it doesn't really sound like you can really move on with anything if you're still trapped in this fear.

The goal is to start by having a life separate from my family and then when I get that down decide where to go from there. I just dont have a support network Rn and have a lot of things to worry about and even if I met someone I wouldn't want to have to entirely rely on them. Also there stuff like I'm benefiting from my dad's healthcare which I dont really want to lose Rn...

At worst ill just leave eventually

jb1234

You are a most sagacious sage.

I actually had a dream last night where I was making out with him. It took place in one of those Final Fantasy final boss arenas, where you're in space surrounded by swirly things. It was a little weird. And very gay. It just needed techno in the background.

The goal is to start by having a life separate from my family and then when I get that down decide where to go from there. I just dont have a support network Rn and have a lot of things to worry about and even if I met someone I wouldn't want to have to entirely rely on them. Also there stuff like I'm benefiting from my dad's healthcare which I dont really want to lose Rn...

At worst ill just leave eventually

I understand. it's tough but the longer you wait the worse it's probably going to get. any idea when you're going to move?

Misha

Banned
I understand. it's tough but the longer you wait the worse it's probably going to get. any idea when you're going to move?

Any day now...

but seriously it seems it took long enough that it seems like I have 2 roommates again so we just gotta sit down and make things happen. Looking like September or october

Personally I dont want to do programming for fun :p
I mean it's not real programming, but it has all of the positives of it with none of the downsides. It makes you feel like a super cool hacker breaking into these places and stealing stuff. The "programming" consists of writing out a small amount of command line commands, it's never anything particularly indepth.

Also there's a shop owned by a cat

Why do Americans call pasta noodles

They're not noodles

Stop being weird

What do you call it? Pasta shape instance? Pasta piece? A bunch of pasta types are actually noodles, so it's easiest to call them all noodles.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree Lili.

Pasta hierarchy:

Tortellini>ravioli>gnocchi>linguine>penne>angel hair>spaghetti

angel hair > ravioli > spaghetti > linguine > penne > tortellini > gnocchi

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
#allnoodlesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom