• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3

13226750_264414133913387_835966856021466882_n.png

Type of pasta.

And I refuse to call spaghetti noodles. Because it's pasta not noodles.

why is it not a noodle? Spaghetti is like the classic example of a noodle.

at least Google loves me

fRhUMsR.png

and what do you call it when there's just a single piece of pasta? Piece of pasta is too long, and pasta is a collective word, not singular. Ergo noodle. Look at this beautiful noodle

pasta7.png

Jobbs

Banned
That 90's football movie with the Dawson's Creek guy had a whipped cream girl scene and even though I was a teenage boy with raging hormones the scene grossed me out

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pasta is a collection of noodles covered in a type of sauce and often mixed with other ingredients that you intend to eat. Noodle can refer to the singular pieces that make up the pasta, or the ingredient. You can call pasta noodles, but it doesn't convey the same imagery or meaning. A bunch of noodles isn't always pasta. It isn't even always cooked. Pasta always refers to the complete package.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm just gonna say I hate Trump/Hillary/presidential politics on GAF

Every time I see a T or H in a topic title I'm triggered a little bit

I realize this makes me a slight hypocrite for talking about capitalism in here but I would never go into one of those threads and post there. Literal minefields

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Ugh, UTI sensations.

I've had some of the symptoms of a UTI without an actual UTI for two months, TMI time on that too. Infection of the prostate, inflames it like crazy. That's the medical thing I've been going through. Cipro for a crazy amount of time and it's barely done the trick. I've had ultrasounds, CTs, the works -- it's probably 'just' the prostatitis, since nothing came up on that stuff (except one thing with the ultrasound but it's unrelated). Life is physically painful whenever it flares up, like, holy mother of agony, it hurts.

Seeing a urologist on Wednesday, thank the Maker.

jb1234

Ugh, UTI sensations.

I've had some of the symptoms of a UTI without an actual UTI for two months, TMI time on that too. Infection of the prostate, inflames it like crazy. That's the medical thing I've been going through. Cipro for a crazy amount of time and it's barely done the trick. I've had ultrasounds, CTs, the works -- it's probably 'just' the prostatitis, since nothing came up on that stuff (except one thing with the ultrasound but it's unrelated). Life is physically painful whenever it flares up, like, holy mother of agony, it hurts.

Seeing a urologist on Wednesday, thank the Maker.

STD?

JeffZero

Purple Drazi

Nah, two separate places have tested that already. Always came back negative. I was 99% certain it wouldn't have been that to begin with since my sort-of-ex told me she was clean and had been recently tested and I trusted her on that... but yeah, they ran all that stuff when this first started and I was fine. They ran it again here in Illinois just a week ago, still fine, not that that would have changed.

Ape

Banned
I have serious question - can i put on my resume that im a writer for neogaf.com

basically a question for evil lore

I was wrong and I'm willing to admit it. The spaghetti pie was not as good as I hoped it would be. Easily the least good part of the meal. But that's fine.

Here's the important part. My mentor got a new dog and he's super cute. The old dog is Brewster. Not important. The new dog is Brutus. Super cute.

So she's introducing the dogs to my girlfriend because why not. This was the exchange between my mentor and Lucy.

M: "This is Brewster"
L: "Hi Brewster!"
M: "... and this is Brutus"
L: "Et tu, Brute?"

I'm in love &#9829;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom